9.Stalking

" Okay. " you assured yourself

You were in front of Siri's office, she had come back a few hours ago but you wanted her to rest. So when it seemed like she had enough sleep, you would talk to her about your engagement with Takashi.

You sigh before knocking at the door, three knocks then a voice replied.

" Come in. "

You entered the room, Siri shuffling through papers and folders before her sights landed on you. " (Y/N), what is it ? " You scratch the back of your neck, nervous. " It's about the engagement. "

She nodded. " Sit down."

You complied, sitting in front of her. " Can we break it off ? "

Siri had no visible reaction. " Why ? "

You bit your bottom lip. " Cause I don't exactly like Takashi in that sense, at least, not yet."

" But he saved your virginity. It's only reasonable we reward him."

" But you didn't asked my permission. I'm grateful for Takashi for interfering that day, but he isn't the type to expect things in return. Plus, it's not fair. We're young, we're still in school, we still haven't found love yet. We both want to be with the one we love, but not through arranged marriage. There might be a time I might develop feelings for him, but for now it's still not developed.

I want to learn the concept of being in a relationship, of having a boyfriend, and having my first break up before moving on. It helps me grow and learn. I don't want to be forced into something I don't want to do, and I don't think Takashi doesn't either. So please, break it off. I'll let you know if me and Takashi are ever together, but for now it's just friends."

Siri's silence wasn't comforting you, it was just adding more tension to your body. You clenched your pants, stomach stirring uncomfortably, and sweaty palms. Siri wasn't a woman to be messed with.

She could close off your business by showing you the amount of money you owe her, usually your whole company or including your house. She could cut off ties just like that. No explanation. No nothing. There were countless of business that went to the ground cause of Siri, it was either the head or main owner of that company slept with her or had asked a favor that would cost everything you had.

She could ruin you in a snap.

Finally, she said " Okay"

You felt every tension in your body being lifted, you were now light. " Really ? "

" I was being inconsiderate when not asking about your opinion. What kind of sister would I be ? " Then she smiled, a smile that only you would get to see. " Okay, I'll talk to Mr. Morinozuka about it. " You smiled.

The next few days were lively at school. When you told Haruhi about your engagement being off, she accidentally let it out in the school so now everyone knows. Girls were wailing on the mysterious ex fiancee of yours, while the boys were livelier but tried to keep it casual.

You, however, where just passive and casual about it, just answering their questions and what not. And the confessions rolled in again, making you feel bad again. You thought he boys would stop liking you and just see you as a friend, however, that wasn't the case. Of course, not all of the boys liked you. Others just saw you as a little brother or something like that. Though, you don't know all of the male students there, that's why you let down some.

Everything was normal again. Or so you thought.

It began with the text message. You were fixing your locker when your phone went off, you checked the notifications to see an unknown number. It texted you something very unnerving.