11. Ouran High School

You were in front of the large school, girls frolicking in their yellow dresses while boys laughed in their periwinkle blue blazers,dress shirts and slacks. Although, you were peeved by the dresses. They were not nice, to be honest. But put that aside, you fixed the violin case strapped on your back, and adjusted your bag of supplies, and the loads of pastries. You then stepped foot in the school grounds before continuing your way to the building.

You heard whispers from the students, gossiping about you. It could either be your a new student, or what your wearing. Although you liked the blazer, you preferred wearing your hoodie and face mask. The thing about you and wearing a face mask is simple. You don't like showing your face to people you don't know unless you got to know them better, then you removed the mask.

But there could be another reason why the students are whispering.

You glanced at your androgynous friend, Haruhi, who wore a baggy brown sweater, pants and not so expensive shoes. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were covered by the large glasses from her grandpa. She sigh in irritation.

" What are they staring at? " she asked

You both passed by a group of girls, who appeared to be in deep conversing.

" Who are those boys? " girl one asked

" I don't know, but the one wearing the brown sweater seems to be a commoner. " girl 2 said.

" Oh, but the taller one seems so pretty. It's almost like he's a girl. " girl 3 said.

When you both passed by them, you were quick to glance at them and smile, despite your mask. The girls flushed before squealing. ' Their peculiar.' you thought before turning back to Haruhi.

" Their talking about us. " you said.

Haruhi raised a brow. " So, don't they get new students? "

" Their talking about how you are a commoner, to be specific. "

Haruhi grumbled, though you did hear her say ' Damn these rich people. ' making you elbow her. Haruhi glanced at you, to which you meet with a hidden smirk.

" Except for you. " she clarified.

Both of you were able to get your schedules and assigned class, which was Class 1-A, then headed your way. When you first got their, you were tackled to the ground by two familiar auburn haired twins, much to Haruhi's shock.

" Y/N! " they both said.

" Could you get off of me? " you asked to which they complied.

It wasn't before long, the teacher arrived and asked the class to settle down. The teacher introduced you two to the class before asking you to sit. You were at the front of Haruhi while the later was in between the twins. Then class started.

Class was normal, and as usual, you brought your big brother charm. You were writing down notes for one of the subjects when you heard the sound of something falling.

" Oh dear. " you heard the owner, female, whisper-shout.

You bent to your side and picked up the fallen object. You straightened up before turning to the girl.

" I believe this is yours. " you smiled under your mask.

The girl flushed before slowly getting the pencil from your hand, eyes going up to yours before looking down.

" Thank you. " she said.

" Your welcome. "

And so on, you went with your brother charm. You lend a girl you eraser when she found out she forgot it, you helped a girl with heavy books, and offered advice to another when she was stuck on a problem or lesson she didn't understand.