When flames unleash the fire 🔥

Start from the beginning

It was turning him on...he closed his eyes...

She continued...

She started trailing her lips on his neck... slowly she adjusted herself a bit more into his lap grinding him a bit below...which obviously added more fire into the heat....he was getting hard....next minute he felt her fingers unbutton his sherwani... While her lips kept kissing his neck and nape...

Unbuttoning the sherwani a bit she took access of his chest and rubbed her lips on his chest...She bit his neck, shoulder and chest like a wild cat... He threw himself back on the recliner to relax so she continues peacefully what she began...

He wanted it no less... Her lips went to kiss his chest unbuttoning Sherwani one after other... He had nothing below his sherwani ...giving her complete access of his bare chest...she slept on it on for some minutes while still pressing it and getting better access...

He was only enjoying Saanjh's touches on his body...

While Saanjh was about to continue kissing his chest again... They heard a door knock....

Saanjh quickly got up... Without facing Aarya she went to washroom...

Aarya got up buttoned his kurta where his wife left him with kisses ...he blushed at his naughty tigress ...

He opened the door and it was Vicky and Abeer...

'Come in guys ...I thought you guys must be at the engagement....' Aarya expressed

'But we wanted to talk to you Jiju... What is all this ... I mean... first things first...this was your first family function and aunty behaved like'

Aarya cut Vicky in between saying...
'Look Vicky... everyone has a choice...to be happy or to crib...to love and cherish or to let go...to value that you have or to cry over petty things... Same way  to support someone or insult them...

I just didn't want anyone to insult my Saanjh... she's precious...no.... priceless....And I walked out silently not because I couldn't do worse but because once AaryaVardhan Malhotra's wrath begins no one will be able to take it!!!'

He announced....

While Abeer curiously asked... 'You know Mrs Almeida??? that was unbelievable and what do you mean you own this place...'

Aarya smiled.. ' Mrs Almeida was one of those friends into whose business I invested first...now she's herself turned a investor... And yea I own this place... infact we own a chain of hotels round the world...'

'Who are you Bro??? How....I mean Mrs Almeida herself is a billionaire...'

Aarya smiled and made himself, Vicky and Abeer a drink each... While saying...
'Google me' with a smile...

The minute Abeer did that he was shocked.

You mean....you....you...are amongst India's richest youngest business magnets???? Oh my god 😯 why didn't you tell anything... you just... Stayed with us so humble and I mean...'

'This is my family that's business Abeer...I don't mix both...I don't misuse my powers too...'

They had a few sips of whisky... Post which Abeer again apologized for the last night's mess and requested him and Saanjh to join into 'Blue nectar pub' for the night party... He initially denied but when he heard Saanjh come out of washroom saying they will join in...

***

At the pub...
Vicky-Charu, Abeer-Sona and Aarya-Saanjh took couple entry...

Soon they were dancing while Saanjh completely avoided Aarya and sat on a High chair sipping through her juice...