An unusual date

Synnove
>hai (y/n) senpaii~ I found a cat picture that reminds me of you( ^ω^ )
>(y/n)kitty.jpg
>its so funny and cute!(о'∀'о)

You opened the file to see a picture of a tiny kitten facing a corner. It doesn't seem to be afraid or angry, it just looks... indifferent.

You
>r u callging me a pussy

Synnove
>n-no! Nothing like that, I just think that picture is cute and it reminds me of you...

You
>o
>ok i 4 giv u
>bc i really amn a pussy irl
>👍
>k thx bye

Synnove
>wait! Where are you going?
(T ^ T)

You
>soz i gotta go
>ttyl k
>👍

Synnove
>...okay...

You turned your phone off.

A while ago, you told your mother about Scarlet and how the both of you became a pair on the third day. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, but she believed you nonetheless because more outrageous things happened to you in your previous schools.

You just have this... aura to attract some 'excitement' in your life. Unfortunately, you're not enjoying it at all. Maybe this would better suit someone else like Synnove.

Your mother offered to talk to her parents about it so everything can be resolved. But... you stopped her because to be frank, you kind of liked the benefits she's giving you.

You don't need to worry about failing a class, she'll take care of it. You don't need to worry about being bullied, she's THE bully. You don't need to worry about lunch, she's your sugar mommy...

The only downside to dating Scarlet is that she scares everyone away... and she gives you affectionate touches such as kissing or hugging at the most unpredictable times.

To you, the pros outweighs the cons. So, why not? It's not like she's overly controlling, she allowed you to be friends with Synnove.

Regardless, your mother is supportive in your decision as she trusts that you know what you're doing. It's your life.

As for your father? He doesn't know anything about your new school life.

You don't think your father even know you.

You've done all your chores, you've done all your school work. Now you have some free time left to spare.

Video games? You don't own a console nor do you even have any downloaded in your computer.

TV? No, your dad is always hogging it.

Internet?

...you rather not see what's happening in the world right now. You don't want to get information overload.

You don't think it's safe to go out for a walk especially with Lyonechka prowling around like a predator. You don't want to inconvenience your mother either.

You laid on your bed and ponder. What should you do now?

As if on cue, your phone vibrated. You checked it and released a breath of relief when you saw that it was a text from Scarlet.