It is only the fifth day

Looks like you have both lunch and dinner covered. Lyonechka bought you some spaghetti and meatballs while Scarlet bought you a container of "Bibimbap".

You decided to leave Lyonechka's spaghetti for dinner as Scarlet's lunch contained some fresh vegetables. You were worried that it would go bad in the next few hours.

You ended up eating in an empty classroom, alone.

Both Lyonechka and Scarlet left you a note. You could really tell who is the more romantic one.

Scarlet's note reads: "a full stomach leads to a better focus. Enjoy your meal, (y/n) baby."

Short, simple and warm.

Whereas for Lyonechka... his note (more like an ESSAY) made you cringe, HARD. He is obviously trying too hard and it seems like his resources on love are from old fashioned, cheesy romantic books.

It reads:
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
My heart is full of love,
Just for you. <3

I hope you like the poem, I realize that it's so much fun to give love. I prefer to be the lover, I hope you're okay being the 'lovee' (:

I missed out a lot throughout these years, everyone made me think that it is an embarrassment to love someone. They were dead wrong, I love this! It makes me feel giddy, I can't help but randomly frolic in glee sometimes.

I blush a lot, I used to hate it because others would make fun of me for it. Now, I'm blushing even more and I love it. I have never understood what they meant by butterflies in my stomach, now I do.

Instead of punching my pillow, I'd actually hug it now. Imagining that it was you in my arms! I stopped destroying and began creating stuff like... poems, origami hearts etc. Being in love is really fun, having a crush is exciting and it made me change into a better person.

My parents were mad at me for getting suspended. But amazingly, I could not give a crap about their nagging. I only smiled with the thought of you in my mind. This new feeling is like an anaesthetic to the harsh realities of life.

They mocked me for being affectionate towards you, the usual name calling and teasing. It does not faze me anymore, I just don't get it.

Making fun of me for catching feelings for you is like making fun of a billionare for being rich. Where is the logic in that? Love isn't something degrading, it makes me feel nice and comfortable. I think it's because they're just miserable and jealous that I'm lucky to have you.

My parents have always fought with each other. They obviously have never felt this way before, they don't love each other. That must be it, people tend to degrade something that they don't understand.

It's so funny to think that my parents are jealous of me. Same goes to the assholes who made my highschool life a living hell. But it's great! I feel superior and confident for once, thanks to you.

I wonder how a date feels like? I want to experience the stuff I see in books and on TV. Watching the night sky with you, pottery class with you, sharing a tall glass of sundae (with you), late night movies watching together... the list is endless! I want to try it all with you!

Love also made it easier for me to express myself. It even helped me with English, my words flow easily. I hope you don't mind me having you as my muse for all essay writings.

I really want to know how it feels like to hold hands. I did my research and found only positive results. I want to hold hands with you!

Same goes for cuddling, I read that it's best to cuddle during cold days. Like rainy days, bundled up in blankets. Kisses sounds nice too, I heard they send 'electric shocks' down your spine! How fascinating!