Gohn (smut/Hard to get/playboy)

All the doctors at Seoul international knew you had a crush on the highly acclaimed doctor, Dr. Kim Dongsung, but he told you to call him Gohn. You were the head nurse, always assisting and catering to his every need. He was a major playboy, Half the nurses had slept with him, but he never tried to do that to you. This time his new toy was Park Jade Lee. A new intern. You made sure he had everything in place so he could walk out without any attachments. Anyways, After he and Jade Lee had finished, he walked out, went to the bathroom and was due on the eighth floor for a heart transplant. You assisted him along the way, He never thought of you more than a close friend who looked out for him. You and him, you were the A team. Days later was the company outing, a four night stay in Paris. You packed your best clothes, the nicest you could afford. As you climbed aboard the bus, you picked the seat way in the back, the last one. Gohn came in and sat next to you, Jade Lee boarded and shot you a jealous look. The bus darkened and you felt a hand lay on your thigh, "don't mind Jade Lee." whispered a voice in your ear, his hot breath hitting your chilled skin. You found his hungry eyes in the dark, but they were more loving than how he looked at the other girls. "Doc-" "Call me, Oppa." he whispered into your ear. Shivers ran down your spin. The bus stopped at your hotel and you quickly got out and ran up to your room. You closed the door and sank to the floor. "He can't like me. I can't like him. Stop. STOP." you cried quietly. You didn't want to be another girl he hit on. In the morning, you headed down to the dining hall, Pancakes, crêpes, bacon, everything you could imagine sat before you. A hand landed on your shoulder, It was Xero, your Brother who worked as a surgeon in the hospital. "Lots of food to eat. Lets go." you nodded and sat down, beginning to eat. Soon a familiar doctor sat beside you. "Good morning." he said to everyone. He slid his hand under the table, slowly creeping up your inner thigh. "Good morning." he whispered into your ear. You blushed, your crush was growing, you couldn't help it. "Good morning Doctor." you said, smiling a fake smile, knowing it would annoy him. The rest of the day was spent touring Paris and the French countryside. You fed new born horses and walked along the French orchards. the whole time you were accompanied by Gohn. He kept close to you, but it didn't feel wrong, it felt right. As you headed back to the hotel in the dark bus, you fell asleep on his shoulder, but before you had completely fallen asleep, he kissed your forehead.
-----(time skip to last day)--------
The last night in Paris was a long one. It was the night of a Ball. You wore a slimming, skintight mermaid ball gown, sliver and shiny. You walked down the stairs with all eyes on you. But the only pair that mattered were his. Jade Lee stuck to Gohns side but he shook her off. He walked over to you and offered his arm. You smirked. "Hello." you whispered into his ear, you felt his arm stiffen and then he turned and said, "Hello Baby."  The ball went on for three more hours. At  midnight Gohn pulled you away from the main crowd and into a taxi. "Where are we going?" You asked, the only reply you got were strong and passionate kisses down your neck. you twisted your head in response, giving him more room to work his magic. soon you arrived at the hotel, he walked you up to a room, his room, and let you in first. As soon as he closed the door you were pinned to the bed. "You tease." you whisper, you both were just locked in each others gaze. "You Bad girl. Don't you know how to treat Poor Oppa? You must be punished." he smiled and began to move his hands down your dress, unzipping it and ripping the expensive fabric. He kissed you, forcing his tongue and biting at your lip. You load before him in black
Lingerie. he took off his tuxedo and ran his hands up your bra to your throbbing breasts in need for his rough and dominate touch. "Ah." he says as his hand moves down and slips under your panties. You moan as he sticks a finger inside of you and moves it around. "ugh....ughhh....." you loan as he begins to move faster and faster. he removes your fingers and you whine. "Oppa....." he laughs, "you think I'd be that soft." He smirks and rips off his underwear and yours, he moved fast and jammed in his throbbing wet member. He rammed into you fast and hard, sending jolts of energy into your body. You moaned and grasped at the sheets. His paces sped up and you cried out. You felt the approach of an orgasm. You arched your back and screamed his name into the air. He tree back his head and came into you. Fast and hard. You laid on the bed and watched him move the covers so he could join you. you laid on top of him. His member buried deep inside you were it belonged.