Happy to go (Xero-non smut)

The icy wind played with your hair as you ran home. Work went over hours and you were tired, even though you usually worked this late. earlier you had told your boyfriend that you wouldn't be home until later, he didn't sound alerted or even taken back by the time you said you might get home. He just said "Okay, bye babe." you brushed it off, it's been hard in him, constantly coming back with his group, he spent last night in the studio and didn't even come home. You stopped by Margie's coffee to get his favorite muffins and some coffee. "Hey, (Y/N) Xero already came into get coffee and told me you were sick. you shouldn't be out at all." said the owner, Chae Rin (OMG CL?!) "What? I've been at work all day, I'm just picking up some stuff to take home. That's strange he'd lie to anyone, especially you." she looked at the floor, then up at you, "You don't need to pay honey, go home and take the food. You're gonna need it." you shook your head, "He wouldn't, would he? Not after last time..." you said, your muscles tensed up as small glass like tears formed in your eyes. "Go home honey." Chae Rin said, you nodded and whispered a thank you. You didn't run home, your mind slowing you down with dark thoughts. You found the three steps to your door turn into a million as you worked up the strength to open the door. The lights were off downstairs, you could see the coffee on the counter, with a bright red lipstick stain. Your heart almost stopped, your eyes moved down to a blue blouse lying open on the bottom step to the upstairs bedrooms. You tip toed upstairs, only to find your bedroom door open, and Xero holding a naked girl, whispering I love you into her ears. It was the same girl before, Blonde hair, red lips, tan body. A tear fell and hit the ground shattering into a billion pieces. Xero looked as he heard someone's heart fall. He found your glassy eyes, starring at him. You went into the closest across the hall, and grabbed your few things you owned. Some dresses some blouses and some jeans, everything. You dragged everything downstairs, tears streaming down your face. You picked up your phone and called Chae Rin, "Chae? You- you were right." you got one sentence out before you broke down. "I'm on my way." she said, with in 5 minutes she pulled up and got out. "I'm so sorry babe." she said hugging You as you poured your heart out in tears.

I'm so sorry it's sad but I wanted something different. I hadn't updated in days I'm sorry!