Jenissi- cute lil thing

You waited patiently for you boyfriend to come home. you tired listening to music, watching tv, food, nothing worked. You hadn't heard from
Him all day long, he wasn't the type to bail on you but you knew this would come eventually. Soon a knock on your door came, "Babe, hurry unlock the door!" His voice came through, you ran to the door and jerked it open, "What?!" You said in between breaths. He opened his hands to reveal a new puppy. You gasped and smiled, "Jenissi, he's so amazing." Jenissi smiled and put him on the floor, "By the way, I'm sorry for avoiding you, I couldn't keep anything from you." Jenissi said pulling you in for a hug and kissing the top of your head. "What are we going to name him?" You asked, breaking the hug and sitting down, playing with the white puppy's paws. "Why don't you check his tags?" You smiled, knowing Jenissi already had named it something. you lifted the shiny black tag to the light, marry me?, It read. "Jenissi..." You said turning around to find him on one knee. "Will you?" He asked, you smiled and started to cry, "Only if you feed me." he laughed, "That's not the only thing." you cried and hugged him, "Yes, yes I will." he slid the ring on your finger and you wiped away the tears. "I know you didn't want to start a family before marriage, so I figured a puppy was the next best thing." you smiled, "We are getting married, so..." He picked you up and sat you on the bed, "as you wish."

IM SORRY IT WAS A WEIRD ENDING OTAY?! IM WEIRD, YALL KNOW THIS.