007. kangaroo holds

Addison sat alone at lunch, eating her apple

Addison sat alone at lunch, eating her apple. "Sleeping with an intern, really? I thought you were smart? Also since when did you bat for the other team and where was my invitation?" Callie said to her, slapping down her lunch tray.

"Hello, Callie."

"How long has this been going on?" She asked, picking up her slice of pizza and taking a bite.

"A few weeks." Addison tries to hide the smirk on her face.

"Is she good?" Callie asks, Addison just raises her eyebrows and takes another bite out of her happy. "She is, isn't she? Urgh, you're so lucky. I need to get laid." Callie groaned and Addison laughed.

She's pulled from the memory by Alex. "I've been looking all over for you." He says with a smile. "It's Charlie's birthday on Friday."

"Oh. That's two days away."

"Yes, I thought she told you?"

"She did, I just forgot, came around so quickly. Can't believe we've been together for 7 months." Addison smiles.

"Bit of advice, she doesn't like making a huge deal about it, some shit happened when we were kids and it kinda messed up her birthday for her. Just...buy her dinner, watch a movie, anything she wants to do, let her." Addison nods her head.

"Noted." She smiles at him.

*

Charlie wakes up alone on her birthday. The sun shine's through the cap in her curtain and illuminates her face. She blinks awake, shifting so her face isn't in the sun. She stretches her arms up, yawning loudly, one arm comes to rest on the empty spot next to her in her bed. She sits up, leaning back on her elbows and takes in her room. It's a complete mess, mainly because they couldn't keep their hands off each other and ripped their clothes off, Charlie could tell by her t-shirt hanging off the top of the door. She scans the room for some decent clothes she could wear. A crumpled t-shirt and a pair of boxers will do. She yawns as she leaves the bedroom, the smell of bacon drawing her to the kitchen. Addison stands in her kitchen, wearing one of Charlie's white oxfords and nothing else. Charlie bites her lip, as she stares. God, did she love her legs?

She pads across the wooden floor and wraps her arms around Addison, placing kisses on her shoulder. "I was going to give you breakfast in bed," Addison says flipping the bacon in the pan,

"Well, I woke up to find that the breakfast I wanted wasn't in bed with me, so I came looking. I like you wearing my clothes, it's very hot." Charlie presses a kiss to the back of her neck.

"Your present is on the side, and so is your coffee." Addison points with the spatula. Charlie untangles herself from the leggy redhead and pulls both the box and the mug of coffee closer to her. She takes a sip from her Star Wars mug and starts to rip the paper off the package. Charlie opens the box and inside sits a watch, a very expensive looking watch. "I know you've been looking for a new one and Derek recommended this one to me."