My Grandfather confiscated my laptop and my phone, but I don't have my phone with me. I left it on my office at the university. He also forbid me to see Gulf. Sh*t I can't stand not talking to Gulf.

I showed Art the guest room and headed to my room. I missed gulf.

The next day I have a photoshoot and dad let Art to tag along despite my refusal. My mind wanders to Gulf every break I got. Ugh, I missed gulf.

Art asked me to eat so we went to a restaurant nearby, we just eat. He tried to make a conversation but I didn't answer him unless it's necessary. Once we're out of that restaurant, He leaned closer and said that I have a dirt on my hair and before I pushed him he kissed my lips, the shocked me pushed him hard. He confessed that he still like me, so I flatly turned him down once again. I don't want any misunderstanding with Gulf. Art goes to the mall and I still have to accompany him. I just followed him. I want this to be over.

The next day, I have class but my grandpa didn't let me go. He called the school. I just hope that Gulf get the notice that my class is cancelled. Gulf might be waiting for me at his house. Art didn't have anything to do so he stayed at our family house, trying to get close to me whenever he got a chance. He knows that I cannot decline him if grandpa's listening.

Late afternoon Run went to visit me. He literally dragged me to my room when he saw that Art's on the couch. Run's like a family, so he comes and go here without a problem.

"What the hell man?" I asked angrily.

"I should be the one asking that! Where's your goddamn phone? I've been trying to call you!" he raised his voice.

"I don't have it, I left it at my office" I Shrugged. "What's the matter anyway?"

"What's the matter? Did you check your twitter? The fvck bro! You're trending for all day long yesterday that your back with that Art kid. I thought you're serious about Gulf?" He's still raising his voice and showed me his twitter. Shit it's all over the net and Gulf might see it.

I snatched his phone and checked his twitter. I don't memorise Gulf's phone number, I cannot call him. If he saw this he might misunderstood. I grabbed my car keys and stormed out of my room with Run following from behind. My grandfather and my dad's on the couch talking with Art.

"Dad, Pa, I have to go, I can't really do this I'm sorry. I have to leave. I can't live if he will leaves me. I will die. Please let me go" I'm on the verge of crying. I need to see Gulf. My mother walks to where I'm standing and caress my face.

"Go get your lover son, bring him home sometimes okay?" I hugged her and whispered that I love her as tears strum on my face. She wiped it and said "Go" before I went to my car and speed to Gulf's apartments.

It's already dark and Gulf's still not at home. I ran into Newwie again and he said Gulf's not back yet. I waited in from of his door. After 2 hours or so someone tapped me.

"Hi? Why are in front of this door? Do you have any business with the owner?" He might be Gulf's friend.

"Uh, no. I'm waiting for him to come home"

"He's not home yet? Maybe he's at work?" he said.

"Uhm. No he is not"

"Oh... Hmmm... Why are you here then? Why wait? You could've just texted or called him"

"I don't have my phone with me, I borrowed a phone and called him but he's not picking up, asked someone to text him though but no response" I said looking down.

"You didn't answer my question though. Why are you here?" He inquired.

"I... I'm courting him, I love him but he might have misinterpret something that is circulating online, I need to clear that up with him, I don't want him to misunderstand"

"Ohhh! You have misunderstanding? Then I might know where he is. My name is Bright. Gulf will let you know who am I to him" He then winked. Who is he to gulf? Brother? B...boyfriend? No! Gulf likes me.

We went to the University, Bright stopped to get a bottled water and we went to the football field. There we saw the man I'm looking for, kicking the ball. As well walk closer he then lay on the ground. Bright walked towards him first and put the bottle on his forehead and that startled Gulf.

He immediately hugged Bright and jealousy is eating me. I want to tear them apart.

"Gulf...baby..." I have a lot of things to say but they're stuck on my throat. After few moments he detached from the hug with bright and looked at me. He is still holding Bright's arm.

"Mew..." It's dark but I can still see the pain in his eyes. I'm sorry baby.

Before I could talk, bright speaks "Babe, who is he to you?" He calls my Gulf, babe. My heart's aching and clenching with jealousy. Gulf just looked at Bright and then looked at me.

"Baby... Uhm.. Gulf, let's talk please" I plead. I saw him nod. I walk to him and hold his hand but he pushed it away, it hurts. He then walk towards one of the bench leaving me and Bright. Bright just shrugged and pick up the ball. I followed Gulf and sit beside him.

Gulf didn't utter any word and just stays silent. After few minutes of silence I cleared my throat.

"Baby... Let me explain why I haven't contacted you last Wednesday night until today, okay?" He just looked at me. My baby's angry and sulking.

~~~~

I'll post the second update later 😁

Lovelots