Gremlin

Background

No one is quite sure of how the gremlins came to be as they quite vary in appearance. Some rumors say they were created through twisted alchemic science and magic, or through interbreeding goblins with a wide variety of races so much so that they became a separate species. What we do know is that the militaristic hobgoblins created them to be more advanced  spys, assassins, war machine creators then the more stupid goblin counter parts. Goblins are ugly and noisy, they don't blend in well and so the gremlins were created to make up for that. Gremlins are much more intelligent and are crafty pranksters, they excel at causing mayhem and destruction whether they mean to or not.

Appearance
There is such a variety in gremlin appearance  which is what gave spark to the belief that they are a mix of many races. Some are very human passing while others are more beast-like with odd colored skin tone ranging from rusty red, light greens, to bluish greys. On the more human passing range of the skin tone spectrum they can be varying shades of tans, and browns and on rare occasions albino. Hair color ranges from blond, browns, blacks, reds, and greys. They are taller than their goblin counter parts ranging from 4 ft to 4'10. Eye colors, brown, black, gold, red , orange, yellow, yellow-green, pink, and white. Many have small horns on their head but they may also be hornless. They have 3 tail types, nub tail, furred tail, and hairless tail, ears are typically large and can be furred or hairless, nails are claw like and hand and feet either tend to have fur or scaly patches, it's possible for it to be hairless as well but that's not as common. Teeth appear to either be piranha like or sharpened canines.

Ability score increase- + 2 to intelligence +1 charisma
Age- adulthood at 16  life span 80-100 with one unusual case being 200 but weird magic may have been involved.

Alignment- neutral, no race is born inherently good or evil. Life choices dictate this. They can be any alignment.
Size- 4ft to 4'10 weight around 50-90 lb
Speed- 30 ft

Darkvision- You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Fury of the small- When you damage a creature with an attack or a spell and the creature's size is larger than yours, you can cause the attack or spell to deal extra damage to the creature. The extra damage equals your level. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest.

Crafty trickster
You have mastered the arts of pranking others choose two of the following  skills to gain proficiency in, deception, stealth, sleight of hand, or persuasion
Or
Tinker- You have proficiency with artisan's tools (tinker's tools). Using those tools, you can spend 1 hour and 10 gp worth of materials to construct a Tiny clockwork device (AC 5, 1 hp). The device ceases to function after 24 hours (unless you spend 1 hour repairing it to keep the device functioning), or when you use your action to dismantle it; at that time, you can reclaim the materials used to create it. You can have up to three such devices active at a time. When you create a device, choose one of the following options:
Tiny bomb, mobile construct deals 1d4 damage once timer goes off. Moves 5ft per turn
Fire starter produces a miniature flame, which you can use to light a candle, torch, or campfire. Using the device requires your action.
Music box- plays music for as set amount of time or when you close lid