Welcome to Storybrooke

Start from the beginning

"Who was that?" The dad asked

"That is our resident thief, Anna."

"Why haven't you caught her." Owen asked

Graham smiled down at the boy and said, "Because she is very fast... and she lives in the woods as soon as she steps in there it's like she disappears."

"No family?" The dad asked

"No idea ,never caught her to ask her." Graham shrugged, "Come on I'll show you to the pay phone."

A few streets over Regina was walking down main street looking at the familiar faces but all the new things,

"Anna!" Regina yelled realizing that that must be her curse name.

Seeing the familiar face of Ella Scarlett in front of her made her back up.

But instead of her saying some sassy remark or fighting her 'Anna' backed away and said, "Madam Mayor."

And she started running, Regina paused suddenly knowing that she was known as the town thief and had no family.

"American accent, Hm." Regina said to herself.

. . . .

As David walked out of Mary Margaret's room holding a plate of food Emma said, "Anything?"

"She won't eat a bite." David stated

Ella sighed as Henry asked, "What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing. She's just a little... sick." Emma shrugged

Ella rolled her eyes as she ate a bite of her food.

David didn't say anything as he looked between Emma and Henry.

Henry noticed the looks and said, "You guys are lying to me-"

Ella cut him off saying, "-Actually I wanted to tell you, I got out voted."

Emma shot her a glare and said, "No one is lying."

"You are." Henry said looking at Emma, "Just like you did about my dad."

Emma placed her hand on Henry's back saying, "Henry, I-"

She stopped talking when Henry pulled away and moved towards Ella.

David looked back at Emma and she said, "You're right no more lying."

"Emma-"

David was cut off by Emma saying, "-He deserves to know."

"Plus I swear you told me once that lying is what villains do right Charming?" Ella said to David with a smirk

He shot her a look as Emma and Henry talked, Ella leaned closer to David and said

"Why is she getting pitied? She killed someone if it was me that killed Cora. You would all be saying how I'm a villain and I cant change and blah blah blah."

"Because you're. You."

Ella rolled her eyes and said, "And what's that meant to mean, she still killed someone. She took the easy way out getting Regina to do it for her. If it were me I would've done something a little bit more ironic like beheading her."

"Will you stop! Not everyone is like you." David snapped at his daughter

"No, you're not. You follow a motto of being a hero, even I heard from Wonderland how many people got killed in the war between you and Regina and any one else you've had a quarrel with. Yet when it came down to it you couldn't kill her. If you did how many lives could've been saved. Mine and Emma's being two, Emma wouldn't have been here and I wouldn't of known Wonderland existed, is that better? Even I don't know."