Karma x Y/N Asano

This story is Karma x the younger sister of Gakushuu.
Requested by Fanyu16
I hope you enjoy! :)
Sorry it took so long to come out :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You sigh as you enter the large junior high building next to your brother, none other than the famous Asano Gakushuu. You were pretty popular as well but not as much since you didn't care about your reputation or pleasing your  'fans'.

  There was a school assembly today which you always dreaded. The poor E-class kids are forced to come all the way here just to be tormented and made fun of. It really is a pity that these kids are so mean. And your brother is no exception. You were one year younger than your older brother and for some reason he takes that as him needing to protect you at all times. You didn't like how mean he could be to those E-class kids, but other than that, you two are fairly close. You even study together once in a while. (Yay...bonding..)

   You plop down into your homeroom seat. To be honest, you almost felt bad for your brother. Your father was always so hard on him and you knew about how badly Gakushuu wanted to show him up. I mean, he was hard on you too, but Gakushuu was a whole other story. The bell rings, quickly snapping your attention away from your own thoughts. Well, I guess I should focus. You think as your teacher starts to speak.

~~Time skip brought to you by Gakushuu's shoes~~

    It was time for the assembly you've been dreading all day. Oh how you wish you could just skip but you knew father would literally have your head if you did so. Not to mention your older brother giving you a scolding on top of the one you'd receive from the principal.

  "This is ridiculous" You mumble as the student on the stage is making fun of E-class with no interference whatsoever. You couldn't take it. It was so mean and you have had enough. "Excuse me, sensei." You call out to your teacher. "Yes, Miss Asano?" "May I get a drink of water." "Fine but be quick." "Thank you sir." You hurry out of the room with no intentions on being quick whatsoever. In fact you were going to take your sweet time. You sit down on a bench and lean back, closing your eyes to rest. "Ugh finally" You say to yourself, happy to finally be out of that toxic environment.

"Skipping the assembly, are we, miss perfect?" You hear a voice causing you to gasp as your eyes shoot open. "Oh it's just you..hi Karma.." You mumble at your brother's rival. Gakushuu always told your to stay away from him but why would you care about his rival? The redhead sits down next to you sideways. One of his legs on the bench so he can lean against his knee. "Tsk tsk tsk, what would your brother say if he saw you out here? He would be so disappointed don't ya think?" You roll your eyes. "Why would I care? It's nothing important anyways. Just "oh here's our an announcement and oh yeah, did you know E-class kids stink?" You say in an annoyed tone, amusing the boy next to you. "Ya know, you're nothing like that brother of yours." "Uh...thanks?" You say, unsure of how to respond. He chuckles and leans close to your face with a smirk, causing your face to heat up. "H-hey what are you-" You're cut off by a slender finger to your lips. "No need to get all flustered, i'm just admiring your beauty is all. He retracts his finger and you sit there, unsure of what to say. Eventually he leans back with a hum.

He looks to he thinking for a bit and you just sit there in silence. "Hey miss perfect, since neither of us wants to be here, why don't we get out of here all together?" "Huh? Like..like leave the building..I-I don't know, Karma. What would my father say? And Gakushuu-" "Oh right, sorry. I forgot you're too much of a chicken to ever skip~" He teases making you a bit annoyed. "H-hey i'm not a chicken!" "Oh?" He smirks more. "Then prove it." "Fine! Maybe I will!" You stand up with a hmph and start to make your way to the entrance of the school. Karma follows, hands in his pockets, as he watches with great interest. As you reach the entrance you stop in front of the door. You take a deep breath and swing it open before walking into the warm daylight. "H-ha! I did it!" You turn around to look at Karma with a big smile on your face. "Heh congrats, princess." You blush a little at the new nickname. "Uh..t-thanks.."