Nagisa x Y/N Karasuma/Truth or Dare

In this story you are the daughter of Karasuma. Requested by: wassapitsbob
I'm so so sorry it took me so long to make this. I hope you like it anyways!

Note: Hopefully this is as good as my others, I haven't written in a while :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard there was a new girl coming to class" Okijama says, already getting ready to be perverted towards her. "An assassin?" Nagisa asks as they make their way towards the building. "I think so" Isogai responds and Kayano nods. "Heard she's pretty too" Maehara adds.

When they open the door to the E-class room, they're surprised to see a gorgeous girl sitting in one of the back seats. "Damn.." Maehara mumbles. Okijama just stares in shock. Nagisa gulps lightly, not expecting to find the most gorgeous girl he's ever met sitting there. (And don't you dare say you're not drop dead gorgeous. Because I know you are, ok? 🥺💕)

You say nothing and just lean back in your seat. After the group gets out of their initial shock, they all take their seats and wait for the rest of the class to show up.

While you're waiting for the rest of the class, Karma decides to talk to you. "Yo. I'm Karma, what's your name, hot stuff" You ignore him, a bit annoyed by the name. He tsks "Alright then, don't answer me. But don't think you're better than I am either." "I know I'm better" You say back confidently, not bothering to look at him. This makes him annoyed "Heh. We'll see about that"

After everyone is in class, Korosensei, Mrs Bitch, and Mr. Karasuma stand in front of the class. "If you haven't seen already, we have a new student joining us!" Korosensei says happily. "Y/N would you mind coming here?" Karasuma asks and you nod before walking to the front of the class. You turn to face the class with a stoic look and Karasuma puts a hand on your shoulder, making certain students jealous either of you or of him.

"Would you mind introducing yourself?" Your dad asks you. "Hello. I'm Y/N Karasuma and i'll be working with you all to assassinate Korosensei" You say, earning a few gasps from your new classmates. Your father's fangirls however sound a bit relived since you're not getting special attention for nothing. "Whoa for real?!" Maehara asks. "Epiccc" Someone else says. Nagisa gulps again, biting his lip nervously.

"That's correct. This is my daughter. I expect you all to treat her with respect. Understand?" Your father finishes and people nod. "Alright. Now please take your seat Miss Karasuma" Korosensei says and you do as he says.

A few weeks later you're sitting at lunch with your main group. You were added into Nagisa, Kayano, and Karma's group, despite you being about as quiet as Itona. You started acting a bit more friendly however since you realized this doesn't have to be strictly work related and professional. You also grew closer with your classmates through many failed, but fun assassination attempts.

Currently you were all sitting there, bored, not knowing what to do now that you've finished eating.

"Oh! I know!" Kayano says excitedly "Let's play truth or dare!" "Oh this will be fun" Karma says mischievously. "Oh- sure" Nagisa says. "Uh..ok" You say, a bit nervous but obviously you don't show it. "Hehe i'd like to start" Karma says. Nagisa sweatdrops "Why do I have a bad feeling about this-?" He asks. "Nagisa truth or dare?" Karma asks. "Uh..dare?" He says unsurely. "I dare you to change uniforms with Y/N for the rest of the day" "Whoa wait a minute I didn't agree to this" You protest. "C'monnn you guys are basically the same size." (Note: This is for plot convenience, whether or not you fit Nagisa's body type, height, etc, you are drop dead gorgeous irl and in the story. Just a reminder) "And it's so funny seeing Nagisa in a skirt" He adds. You sigh deeply and Nagisa turns slightly pink. "Ok, ok, fine" You say. "Ok.." Nagisa also agrees.

You two go outside and into the forest so no one will see you. "Let's get this over with quick" you say. For one, you'll be stripping so you can change which will be weird and two, you don't know how to act around Nagisa. For some reason you act different around him than you do the others and you didn't like it. "Agreed" He mumbles.

You both strip and throw your uniform at one other. You change into his and he changes into yours. You blush slightly, thinking about how he's changing just feet away from you. You then shake your head. What's wrong with me? You think to yourself.

You both arrive back to the table. While you were gone Kayano had dared Karma to jump into the pool korosensei had made and was now soaked. "Whoa- what did we miss?" Nagisa asks, sitting back down carefully because of, well, skirt. "I dared him to jump into the pool" Kayano says proudly and you hold back a laugh. You sit next to them. "Nagisa it's your turn" Kayano points out. "Oh- right." He debates who he should ask. If he asks you, he can see if you have a crush on someone, but it might be suspicious. "Uhh..Y/N. Truth or dare" "Dare" You say plainly. He's not sure what to say. He didn't have anything planned for if you said dare. "Uh..I dare you to kiss your crush. I-I mean if you have one! A-and they're here-" He adds, nervously. He regretted what he said as soon as he said it. He's never one to be that bold. It even shocked Karma who could tell he liked you. He confronted Nagisa before but of course the blue-haired boy denied it to keep the teasing to the minimum.

"Oh- um.." You sit back and think for a bit. A crush? Did you ever even have one? Is- is that what you're feeling for Nagisa? Whenever you get so nervous when he's around? Why you miss him whenever you're apart? You face drops in realization. Nagisa talks again "I-I mean you don't have to do it! I can change the dare if you're uncomfortable!" He says, worried he upset you. "Uh- n-no, no it's fine.." You say, stuttering for the first time around them. This makes Karma raise his eyebrow with a smirk. He knew what was about to go down. "Alright then, Y/N. What are you waiting for?" Karma asks and you gulp nervously, acting vulnerable in front of them for the first time. You slowly lean towards Nagisa and his eyes go wide, praying this wasn't just a dream. After a moment of hesitation from your nerves, you press your lips against his and he immediately kisses back. A few seconds later you both pull away, blushing madly. "So..you like me?" Nagisa says in a whisper. You nod shyly. He smiles brightly. "I..I like you too" He admits before pulling you into a warm hug and sighing deeply in relief. You laugh quietly and hug back. "Damn finally. He's been crushing since you first came" Karma points out "Karma!" Nagisa whines to which the redhead just laughs again. You laugh lightly too. Kayano just sits there like 👁👄👁

After a few more dares, the lunch the bell rings and you all go back to class. You and Nagisa walk hand in hand.

After class you and Nagisa meet up so you can change back clothes. "So uh..Y/N will you..will you be my girlfriend?" He says nervously after you've changed back in the forest. You blush again and nod repeatedly "Yes! Yes I will!" You smile then jump into his arms. He smiles too. You guys go on a cute date to the café Isogai works out afterwards. The end.

Bonus~

Mr. Karasuma's POV

I was watching the kids in the lunch room, minding my own business as I ate a sandwich. When I looked up I saw my daughter kissing Nagisa. I wasn't sure how to react. I went from slightly angry to smiling lightly. "At least she'll be with a good kid" I say to myself.

A second later Irina slides onto the desk i'm eating on. "Why eat that when you can eat me?" She asks. Way to ruin a moment, women.