Y3 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ Anger Issues

Start from the beginning

"Meaning?"

"Have you ever noticed the way he looks at you?" Rolf threw his arms into the air. "He fancies you. There. I said it."

"He does not-"

"Besides the point!" Rolf continued, "You're close to him, and you'll be an easy bait for Sirius Black. Y/N, think of what mum and dad would do if they lost their only daughter because of a random guy in her year."

"They'd be selfless enough to take Harry under their care and protect him, rather than running away from him as if he were a ticking bomb." Y/N said angrily. "I don't have the time to argue with you about this!"

"We don't want to lose you, Y/N." Rolf said seriously. "If Harry really cared for you, he would stay the hell away from you."

"I'm leaving." Y/N said bluntly. She started to walk away, but Rolf ran in front of her and pushed her back. "Move your annoying arse away!" Y/N snapped.

"You're such a stubborn brat!"

"Says YOU, Rolf-"

"Sometimes you just never listen-"

But Rolf didn't get to finish his sentence.

Suddenly, a large glass window near them started to shake roughly.

Y/N's face was bright red in anger as she clenched her jaw. After a tense moment, the glass window shattered loudly, and was turned into sand in seconds.

Rolf yelled in horror and backed away in panic

Rolf yelled in horror and backed away in panic. He looked at his sister with wide eyes and then at the silver pile of dust on the floor.

Y/N was kind of getting used to her powers by now. She ignored the glares from everyone who saw the scene and pushed her brother away, before storming off to her common room.

She wanted to find her friends. Harry probably had patronus practice with Lupin, and Ron and Hermione were still avoided each other. So no one was in the common room.

Y/N sighed loudly and slumped down onto an armchair near the fire place.

Coming to think of it, she was being quite dramatic about the whole situation.

And not after long, she started to regret losing her control.

To get her mind off things, she decided to read a book about magical creatures Hagrid has given her. It was a good way to distract herself.

Just as she was settling in a comfortable position, Bamboo, her brown owl, rushed through the window with a tiny screech. Y/N smiled and let her little best friend sit on her shoulder.

"Hey Bambs," she stroked his head gently. "Got anything interesting for me?"

The owl hooted quietly and Y/N could see the two letters he was holding in his beak.