𝙩𝙬𝙤;

After going upstairs, I close the door and see Ginny practically giggling to herself around the room. I stare at her with a smirk, and a little bit of confusion. "Eveline!" she notices. "What are you doing in here?" "Well.. this is also my room?" I say as more of a question. "Therefore, I'm here to get changed, as should you, we're going to Diagon Alley, dear sister!" "Great!" she beams and goes to change. "Wait, did you eat your entire breakfast?" I was taken aback by that, what does she mean? "What do you mean?" I ask playing as dumb as I could. "Come on, don't play dumb, Evie." she sighs. "I've been watching you this entire time, you don't even touch the toast in the mornings, you've always been a great lover of food."

I smirk a little, "'You calling me fat?" "Please, Eveline, I'm serious." she frowns with an exasperated sigh. "If you don't eat, then you could be stick thin. Then... then maybe even die..." "Gingy..." I trail. "I'm fine, honestly." She sighs in absolute defeat, "If you say so." And she starts gathering her robes and uniform to get ready in the bathroom. I start to undress, but look into a full-body mirror I had on my side of the room. I didn't see a thin girl, to me I saw a chunky girl, with no chance of anyone ever marrying her. I shake everything off that was going on in my mind, and change into my clothes, trying to play a positive attitude about the entire day. Harry was here after all, and I was going to see Hermione. What was there to be sad about?

***

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 and I head downstairs and see the boys have already gotten changed. "Bloody hell, how long was that?" Ron complains. "Ron, you're always complaining that Ginny and I always take a while, but it's always you that eats the food in the mornings." I bite back in a joking way. "You two!" Percy interjects. "If you have stopped bickering at each other, we would all like to go to Diagon Alley." "Whatever, big bro." I put emphasis on 'big bro', because I mean he isn't really my brother. He gave me a 'shut up' look. I grab my new Gryffindor robes that weren't exactly new, they were some of Molly's old ones from when she was at Hogwarts. "You could have gotten new ones, you know?" Arthur whispers. "Then Ron and Ginny probably would have smelled a rat." I shrug. "And although I'm not really blood related to this family, I still want to be a part of it. Why not do that by wearing old attires of Molly's?"

Molly picks up the Floo Powder pot that was resting in a hold near the Network. "Here we are Harry, you go first dear." she urges. "But Harry's never travelled by Floo powder before, Mum." Ron informs. "Floo powder?" Harry questions. "You'll see." I murmur. "Oh, well you go first Ron, so that Harry can see how it's done." Molly says as Ron steps forward and into the arch. He takes some of the powder and Molly steps back as we do it with her. "Diagon Alley!" Ron speaks clearly and the green fire gobbles him up, the journey itself isn't fun, but the action is! "You see?" Molly asks Harry. "It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on." Harry walks forward, still in his shocked state. He walks inside the arch and grabs some of the Floo Powder.

"Speak clearly." I remind the knowledge-missing boy. "Diaganilly." he throws down the powder and gets engulfed in green fire, transporting him to somewhere that, probably, wasn't Diagon Alley. "What did he say, dear?" Molly asks Arthur. "'Diaganilly'." he pronounces. "I thought he did." Molly nods. "Your go, Evie." "But wait, shouldn't we worry about if he actually got there?" I panic. "I shouldn't think so, dear." she smiles reassuringly. "Okay." I say still concerned but still walk into the arch, I pick up some Floo Powder and stand ready to throw it down. "Diagon Alley!" And I am transported to Flourish and Blotts.

"Ha- Evie? Where's Harry?" Ron questions. "Let me breathe first, Ronald." I frown stepping out. "And I don't know, we thought he had come here, but he didn't exactly say it right." Ron makes an O-Shape with his mouth. "Listen, I gotta go somewhere, just tell everyone that I've gone to... Ollivanders to get my wand checked out." "Where are you actually going?" he asks sceptically. "Ollivanders." I simply answer before running so he couldn't ask any more questions. The place where I was going was actually Gringotts, to receive the money my father had left before he was sent to Azkaban. I arrive at Gringotts and demand I be let into my vault, I show my key and I am taken down.