𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣;

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 shit after talking to Hermione like that and I wanted to apologise, it was the day of the first Quidditch match and it was the time that I told the entire school about my condition. What I had said to Hermione, has really made me not eat... at all I thought before it was bad, but now it's gotten worse. The seats were filling up and I saw Hermione making her way over to the where I was with Harry and Ron, the 'backstage' area. "Hermione, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her. "Sure." she smiles and I lead her to a secluded spot.

"So, I first of all want to apologise to you for the other day, like I've been feeling very ashamed from it." I sigh. "I haven't eaten, I haven't slept properly, I overall haven't been taking care of myself." "Creepy, don't worry about it." she smiles. "I never hated you for it, I just assumed that it was your hormones acting up. Want to hug to settle it all?" "No..." I whine. "It's always awkward when we hug though." "Aww, but we might have gotten better at it." she says holding her arms out. "Fine." I give in and hug her. "Ew..." we both grimace and let go. "You two sorted it out then?" Ron asks with Harry beside him.

"There was nothing wrong in the first place." I grin. "Before the match begins, Eveline Weasley has something to say." Lee Jordan announces. "That's my queue." I inhale. I walk out onto the grass and Madame Hooch lets me use her wand as a microphone.

"As many of you know, the other night, two other students and I had to get to Hogwarts by car, a flying car in fact." I begin. "Quidditch is my blood, it's my soul, I was born to be on a broom and win for my house." Everyone cheers. "But due to some whiplash from the car journey here, I can no longer, at this moment, play Quidditch." All of the school boos, well everyone apart from the Slytherins of course, they cheer, screw them. "But this might not be the end of my Quidditch 'career'." I smile. "Other people have had career ending injuries, things that they thought would spoil their bright futures; Stephen Hawking for one, he developed Motor Neuron Disease and they told him he would die within at least five years... he's still alive today and he's one of the smartest guys out there! His 'disability' didn't stop him! So have hope, take me as an example of perseverance. A make your dreams a reality! I'll see you all soon!"

I walk over to where Harry was, I guessed that Hermione and Ron went to their seats. "You will be able to play again, I know you will." Harry smiles. "What if I can't?" I murmur. "Then... you could open your own bookstore in Diagon Alley and show everyone all these Muggle books." he smiles enthusiastically. "Who else in our world wants to read Muggle books?" I scoff. "I'm just a waste of space at the moment." I excuse myself just before the match begins, leaving Harry stood with his broom and half ready. I soon enough find Ron and Hermione and try keep up a fake smile. The match had already begun and Slytherin had scored, the absolute cheek!

***

𝟑𝟎 - 𝟗𝟎?! 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 serious right now?! They're either cheating, cheating or cheating, pick one! To make everything worse, Lucius Malfoy was here! I swear if he even tries to tell everyone about my identity, I will come out of early retirement and square up to the blonde haired twit. Wait... Is that Bludger chasing Harry down? "Blimey! Harry's got himself a Rogue Bludger!" Hagrid yells. "That's been tampered with, that has!" "I'll stop it!" Ron looked very determined to stop it. "No!" Hermione and I order. "Even with a proper wand it's too risky!" Hermione says. "You could hit, Harry!" The snitch! Harry begins chasing it, Malfoy on his tail. The thing is... Harry was still being chased by the Bludger. The two disappear from sight so we continue looking at the game.