𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚;

𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 late for the train, I mean why wouldn't we be, we were all crammed inside of the flying car and with Harry, Ginny and Arthur joining us, it's just really bad, especially with my claustrophobia. "10:58!" Arthur yells exasperated. "Come on!" "The train will be leaving any moment!" Molly says. "Bummer!" I sarcastically comment. "Fred, George, Percy you first!" Arthur orders. The three run through the wall, one by one. Next, Ginny goes through and Arthur and Molly to see her off. "Let's go." Harry nods. Him and Ron begin to run at the wall, while I hang back a few metres. Something happened though, the wall sealed itself up.

"Woah!" I gasp emergency stopping my cart. The boys topple over each other and catches the attention of a station guard. "Fuck!" I hiss to myself. "Oi!" he shouts. "What do you lot think you're doing?!" "Sorry." Harry and I apologise. "Lost control of the trolley." Harry explains. The man shakes his head at us and walks away from us. "Whatever, pompous wanker." I mutter under my breath. "Why can't we get through?" Harry questions. "I don't know." Ron panics. "The gateway's sealed itself somehow, our luck, right?" I say. The clock chimes... 11 o'clock. "The train leaves at exactly eleven o'clock. We've missed it!" Harry scolds. Panic washes over Ron's face.

"Harry, Evie, if we can't get through, maybe mum and dad can't get back!" Ron cries out. He's right for once, how the hell are they going to get back?! "We could go and wait by the car." I suggest. "The car..." Ron repeats as a light bulb lights up. "No, Ronald! Do not even think about it!" I reprimand. We can't, I repeat can't go in the car, we can't be seen by Muggles. Ron begins to sort out his things and starts to march to the entrance of King's Cross. "We're gonna get into so much fucking trouble, aren't we?" "Yep..." Harry sums up. He had finished sorting out his things and we follow Ron out of the station.

***

𝐑𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 into the air while every other Muggle could most probably see us! I was in the back, pretty much squashed between Eclipse and Hedwig. "There we go." Ron says uncertain of himself. "Now, all we need to do is find the Hogwarts Express." "Yeah, that... and not fucking die!" I yell at the ginger lad. "Oh, shut up, Eveline. I know what I'm doing!" he retorts. I raise an eyebrow at his shaking hands on the wheel. He nearly crashed into the King's Cross clock tower. "Yeah, sure you do." "Ron," Harry begins. "I should tell you, Muggles aren't really accustomed to seeing a flying car." "Didn't think they were." I rush my sentence. "Uh, right, Harry." Ron nods and presses The Invisibility Booster. We turned invisible and then began... this journey of hell.

***

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 news is we were in the countryside away from any visible Muggles, bad news is we were visible, the booster was being dodgy. "Oh no!" Ron cries out. "The Invisibility Booster must be faulty!" "Well come on, then. Let's go lower." Harry says. "We need to find that train." "Okay." Ron says and lowers the flying vehicle onto the train tracks. "Now, all we need to do is catch up with the train." Harry inputs. "We can't be very far behind." shrugs Ron as a familiar train whistle is heard. "I'm not imagining things, right? Did you both hear that?" I theory.

"Yeah, we must be getting close." Ron smiles over-zealously. Oh, boy were we close, very close. We all look at each other knowing what our mistake was, we all scream as we fast train approaching. After, nearly five seconds, Ron finally dodges out of the way of the train and roughly turns left off the tracks. The car twirls while going under an archway for the bridge, Ron manages to raise the car, but we were still spinning around like idiots. Next thing we hear is a screaming Harry, who was dangling from the car door that had 'magically' opened. "Harry!" Ron and I scream. The car was now slanted either because of Harry's weight or Ron's driving... maybe both. "Hold on!" Ron yells holding out his hand. "Take my hand!" Harry grips onto his hand, but it immediately falls out. "Hold on!"

"I'm trying! Your hands are all sweaty!" Harry struggles to hold onto the door. "Fuck sake, Ronald, what are you a wrestler now?!" I grumble and climb over the seats to help Harry up. I successfully grapple onto his hand and yank him up into the car. I climb back over the seats as he closes the door. "Thanks." Harry smiles. "No problem." I smile back. "Let's not make a habit of that, yeah?" "Never again." he denies. "I think we found the train." "Yeah." Ron and I nod. And then we begin to follow the train, with no trouble at all, to Hogwarts.

~~~~~~~

~𝓭𝔁𝓻𝓴𝓸𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬~