𝙤𝙣𝙚;

"Mum?" I say getting downstairs. "Yes, deary?" she smiles. "Eclipse is running out of fish." I sigh. "Okay, I'll try getting some for him." she remarks. "Thank you." I thank and see the both of the twins and Ron whispering amongst themselves. I approach them while mum was prepping our dinners. "What are you three losers talking about?" "Don't tell her!" Ron snaps. "Why?" Fred asks. "She's our sister." "Well, we aren't telling Ginny though, are we?" Ron sasses. "Oh, my life, just cut the bullshit and tell me." I groan. They all went silent, as if they didn't want to tell me, or at least it was clear that Ron didn't want me to know. "Well, you know I'm gonna get my answer sooner or later?" I frown impatiently.

"Tonight, we're going to save your boyfriend." George smirks. Oh, for god's sake, ever since I'd gotten back from Hermione's, the twins and Ron wouldn't stop teasing me about my love for Harry. "Do you want a slap? Because don't think I won't!" I fold my arms. He gulps and shakes his head. "I want in." "To save your boyfriend in peril?" Fred remarks. I give him a glare and he lays off quickly. "We'll be leaving when everyone else is asleep, so try not to wake up Ginny." Ron informs. "Oh, dear Ron Bon, 'discreet' is my middle name." I sass walking away. I seriously can't wait to see Harry again.

A lot has changed since first year begun, I've become more careless and when it comes to 'behaving', I'd become a little more bigger chested and become a woman. At Hermione's, I really changed my appearance, I got had the ends of my hair coloured to a wine colour. I genuinely loved it, Hermione said I suited the look and of course I had to agree. I'd gotten to learn a lot more about the Muggle world, especially that Blondie band. I had a small crush on Debbie, she was beguiling. Their songs were like a punk's heaven.

***

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 asleep and I was getting ready to go on our little adventure to save Harry. "Miss Weasley!" I hear something whisper. "Uh... hello?" I question. "Down here!" they say. I look down and see a house elf, this was not a free one though, in my opinion, house elves shouldn't be enslaved by people who are too lazy to do their own chores. We have to, so why can't the 'entitled' people. "Such an honour, ma'am." he bows. I look at Ginny who begins to stir, I begin panicking, but it was a false alarm, I sigh in relief.

"I don't want to be rude, but who are you exactly?" I ask politely. "Dobby, Dobby the house elf, ma'am." he introduces. "Well, Dobby..." I smile. "what are doing here... in my room?" "It isn't really easy to say this, Miss Weasley..." he trails. "but Eveline Weasley mustn't go back to Hogwarts this year." "But why?" I quiz. "Dobby... can not say, Miss." he sighs. "Okay, you don't have to tell me, sir." I grin."S-sir?" he stutters. "Of course, I know how you guys are treated, it's absolutely disgusting." I sympathise. "Dobby has lived a... most difficult, Miss. Weasley." he pouts sadly. Eveline Weasley must promise Dobby that she will not go back."

"I have to go back, Dobby, my life is there and I'm sure you know why." I emphasise. "But Miss. Weasley mustn't, dangerous things are going to happen." Dobby lets slip. "Wait, what things?" I ask. He gasps and realises what he did and clicks his fingers, making him disappear from sight. What was he talking about though? I really can't be bothered with more drama this year, last year was bad enough, I broke my hand and that took weeks to heal. I go downstairs to meet the boys and we set off for Harry.

*******

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 louder than Ron's snoring, if we get caught we are dead. "You excited to see Harry?" George teases. "I swear, if you tease me one more time about me and Harry-" I start to threat. "We're here!" Ron cuts me off. We approach Harry's window and turn to the right so we could talk to Harry better. "Hiya, Harry." "Ron, Fred, George, Evie, what are you all doing here?" Harry questions with a happy expression, woah I did not expect that voice out of him, he hit puberty... makes me love him more... "Duh, obviously rescuing you." I smirk. "C'mon, get your trunk!" Ron urges.