Chapter Twenty.

Começar do início

You watched as Konoha and Sarukui landed spikes, Karasuno's attention was away from Bokuto, who was walking a round the court moping and wanting the ball.

We were at set point now.

"Bokuto!"

Now it's time to get back up ace! Let's go Bokuto!

Bokuto slammed the ball hard on the other side, giving them the win.

Akaashi looked at his team mates and over to you as if asking telepathically to help him out.

"Great job ace!"

"Yeah you're the best!"

You ran over to Bokuto and gave him a double high five. "You're awesome Bokuto!"

You looked over to Akaashi who nodded his head in approval.

"I am the best aren't I?" Bokuto gleamed.

✨✨✨

To your surprise the coaches treated everyone to a BBQ.

Ah so is this why those guys were singing?

You watched Bokuto rubbing off his drool multiple times, laughing at the goofball.

All the boys were crowded around the meat, so you waited to grab your food, instead you took a seat on the grass, observing everyone.

"Hey I brought you this." Akaashi says, holding a plate full of food in front of you.
"I knew that you'd be too anxious to push past everyone, so I did the honors for you."

You took the plate with a thankful smile.
He sat next to you, placing his plate on his lap.

"So..Bokuto is real character huh?" You say, taking a bite of a rice ball.

"Yeah he is, but he's top five aces in Japan for a reason."

You hummed in response.

"I'm sad it's over though." He confessed.

"Why?"

"I like playing..."

"Mmm..I'm sad to be leaving too, I've had so much fun this past week. I haven't played this much volleyball since I was younger..."

He smiled at you. "Why don't you join the girls volleyball team?"

You hesitated. "Well..it's not really my thing..besides.. It's not as fun when you're not playing with your friends.."

"Understandable." He mumbled.

You both talked amongst yourselves for the remainder of the day.

But sadly, it was time to go home.

Buses were waiting for every school.

You hugged Kuroo and Kenma goodbye.

Kuroo patted your head. "You be safe okay? And if that girl causes you anymore problems, don't be afraid to call me. You know I'll drive over in a flash and kick her butt."

You smiled. "I will, thanks Kuroo."

Akaashi came up beside you guys. Grabbing your right hand and locking it with his.

"Take care of her, you hear?" Kuroo teased.

"I will." Akaashi said.

You could feel everyone's eyes on you and Akaashi, as you actually never held hands in public before....

"We better get going." Akaashi said to you.

"Yeah..see you guys later!" You waved them goodbye.

You and Akaashi left for your bus, hands still intertwined.
"Sit with me?" He asked.

You nodded in agreement with a smile.

Entering the bus, you both received some weird looks, and a bright smile from Bokuto. He winked at the two of you.

You took your seats. Akaashi letting you have the window seat.
You let out a long, loud sigh.

"You okay?" Akaashi asked.

You layed your head on his shoulder. "Just not looking forward to going back to school.."

"Well if it's about Sara, you have nothing to worry about. I'll protect you from her."

"Thanks Keiji."

He kissed your forehead, earning a bunch of "Aweeees" from the team.

Your face glowed red, and Akaashi just laughed.

And just like that, you were all off, back home.. Back to reality.