{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As some of the islanders move to get out of bed, Jimin sits up and stretches with an enormous smile on his face that Yoongi notices as he walks past.

Yoongi:"Jimin, que pasó? te ves feliz."

Jimin looks up at him and chuckles with a smirk as he recalls what he saw yesterday night.

Jimin:"Mi princesita ya no es tan inocente."

Yoongi chuckles and shakes his head as Jimin smiles and follows him out the room to get ready for the day.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ɢʀɪɴɴɪɴɢ*
Jimin:"My little Taesan...
*ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇs*

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Outside on the day beds, both Taesan and Tae wake up. Taesan lays with her head on Tae's chest while she draws circles on his torso. With his arm around her shoulder, Tae smiles down at Taesan while they talk.

Taehyung:"I still can't believe you've never been to Paris. I'm offended ma belle."

Taesan giggles and smiles.

Taesan:"Well i never had a reason to before, but now I do, because I've got you, Frenchie Tae."

Tae smiles and chuckles at the nickname.

Taehyung:"You have to bring me to south London."

Taesan snorts and shakes her head.

Taesan:"Uh south isn't exactly...extravagant."

Taehyung:"I'm sure it's a beautiful place."

Taesan:"Eh ask Jungkook, you'll get a real south London tour from him."

Taesan chuckles as Tae smiles and plays with her soft curly hair.

Taehyung:"So...how you feeling? You in any pain?"

Taesan looks down and shyly shakes her head as Tae smiles.

Taehyung:"Good. Did you enjoy it?"

Taesan:"Ah stop it!"

Taesan covers her face and squeals as Tae laughs.

Taehyung:"What?"

Taesan:"You're making me shy."

Tae grins and looks down at her.

Taehyung:"There's nothing to be shy about ma belle."

Taesan giggles as Tae leans in and connects their lips with a passionate kiss.