Reckless Chapter: 18

-Next Day-
Lizzie POV
After me being me in my panties. The pleasure started. I completely remember the feeling. It was amazing, addicting. The feelings made me moan and scream his name as loud as I can. I'm happy I lost my V-card to the Lovely Hayes Grier. By the way we used protection.
"Good Morning Babe," Hayes said in a sexy morning voice interrupting my thoughts.
"Good Morning Love," I said smiling and playing in his hair.
"Last night Huh," Hayes said referring to what we did.
"Was amazing." I said finishing his sentence.
"We have no Magcon Today,"Hayes said.
"Good I'm a little soar," I said smirking and cuddling him.
Jacob POV
I'm breaking up with Autumn today, Right now, Because I have always had a crush on my Best Friend Shaniqua. I am falling for
Shaniqua not Autumn. I'm gonna text her she lives here because she's a new entertainer. So she is doing Magcon too.
To: My Crush
Hey Bae!! You wanna hangout today.
From: My Crush
Yeah sure I'll text you when I'm ready.
To: My Crush
Ok see you later 😍❤️!!
Yess!! I'm gonna hangout with her girl I actually like. I'm gonna go get some food I thought as I walked out the door and to the lobby. As I walk to the hotels food court can't believe what I saw Autumn and Carter Kissing. I walked over there.
Autumn POV
Carter came to me with a broken heart talking about his girlfriend is cheating. And then he said he really liked me. And he started to lean in and I did the same......................... Then the magic happen.......... Then someone came really close to me and I looked it was Jacob.
Jacob POV
"What the hell Autumn!!" I yelled.
"It's not what you think," Autumn said.
"Fuck you!! we are over," I said not regretting anything.
"Bae please," Autumn yelled as I walk away smiling.
"I'm done," I said running upstairs.
-
-
-
I'm upstairs not crying, feeling like the beast out of my life, Like I can finally be happy, Like I can live life without having to make someone else happy when their always sad, Or having to be someone else slave.
I check my phone
From: My Crush
I'm ready!!
To: My Crush
I'll be there in 10mins
She only lives down stairs. She's doing MagCon Too. I love her soooo freaking much!!! She just doesn't know it.
- 10 minutes later-
I'm at Shani's hotel room. And knock.
"Hey Jacob!! What are we gonna do today??" Shani asked walking out of her hotel room.
"Anything you want," I said grabbing her hand.
Shaniqua POV
Jacob is holding my hand!! I know I am blushing like crazy!! I'm in love with Jacob!! I've always liked him!! I just want him for my own!! I wanna be more than friends.
"How about we get our nails done," I said laughing.
"We should girl!!" Jacob said acting like a girl as we walked though the Hotel hallways.
"Soo deal," I asked him.
"I was just play!! But if you really want to I'll get my nails done with you," Jacob said. His soo sweet he would get his nails done for me!!
"You don't have too let's do something we both will enjoy," I said smiling as we arrived at his car and he rushed over to my side and opened the door. He soo sweet.
Jacob POV
I'm gonna tell her how I feel.
"Shani can I tell you something," I said getting in the car and starting it up.
"Yes anything," Shani said smiling at me.
"I really like you!! your the one that guides my heart!!! And me and Autumn broke up and I'm happy we did!! Because I wanna be with you!! And when I texted you I ment to say date!! Shani will you be my amazing girlfriend!!" I said as my heart beat raced.
"Of course Jacob I love you," Shani as I quickly smached our lips together.
then we pulled away!! I love the feeling of her lips on mine. I hope my fans like us as a couple.
"Soo what do you actually wanna do," I asked her.
"Let's go-carting," Shani said smiling.
"Ok," I said smiling back.
- After The Date -
Me and Shani are cuddle up next to each other. There is no space between us. I don't even care where Autumn is. I got the love of my life. today has been the best day..

Author Note
Heyyyyy!! Please comment!! I wanna interact with some of my readers. Please!! But any way I hoped you like the chapter... I'll try to update again soon!! Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️