Reckless Chapter :17

-2 Months Later-
Kimberly POV
Cam Jr is growing up so fast!! He is giving me side smiling and his daddy. I feel we are family.
"Hey little me," I heard Cameron say while picking a Cam Jr.
"What's up," Cameron said looking into Cam Jr eyes.
"Babe," Cameron called for me as I walk out the room.
"Yes," I said.
"Come here Beautiful family time," Cameron said as I walked over to him and sat next to him and the baby. Were a happy family!!!
-Next Day-
Lizzie POV
"BAE WAKE UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY," Hayes yelled jumping on our bed. If you didn't know I'm now sharing a room with Hayes because of my jerk brother.
"Mom, SHUT UP," I yelled back as Hayes pulled the covers off of me and picked me up.
"Happy 15th love," Hayes putting me down and kissing my lips. Btw Hayes is already 15.
"Thanks Bae," I said sitting back down on the bed and looking at my phone 10 miss calls from Taylor. Whatever I'm not calling him.
"You should," Hayes said reading my mind.
"I will someday soon," I said.
"Ok! Me and you have many plans today soo Time to get ready," Hayes said walking to the bathroom.
"Knock knock," I heard someone at the door. As I open it I see everybody even Taylor and Mia holding hands.
"Happy birthday to you," They sang. Of course Jacob is killing he voice catches my ear.
After singing everybody but Taylor and Mia Hugged me.
I don't care... I don't need him or that Thot.
"Thanks Guys." I said smiling.
"Hey Lizzie I heard the most awful sing.. What happen??" Hayes said coming out of the looking fresh.
"They sang me happy birthday!!" I said opening the door and showing him everybody.
"Ohh ok then," Hayes said shutting the door and wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Bae that was rude," I said.
"I have a romatic day planned," Hayes said.
"Ok!" I said laughing.
"Are you ready?" Hayes asked.
"No!" I yelled rushing into the bathroom.
-Skip The Day-
Today was amazing Hayes is soo sweet and perfect! I just love him soo freakin much!! I'm happy with him!! Were Soulmates!! Where never going to break up!! Right now we are in our Hotel making out. Cuddle up on our bed.
"Do you hear that," I said pulling away hear Nash's named being screamed.
"Yeah.. He's getting some," Hayes said as we busted out laughing.
"Can I get some?" Hayes asked.
"Maybe," I said bitting my bottom lip.
"Don't tease me," Hayes said.
"Ok then," I said laughing.
"Before I forget," Hayes said rolling off the bed and running to dress and coming back real quick and handing me a ring box.
"Before you go crazy I'm not asking you too marry me it's a promise ring!!" Hayes said putting the ring on my finger.
"Come here you," I said as he moved closer and made our lips touch.
Hayes hand started to travel up and down my body leaving this amazing feel up my spine.
As he hand moved down my body his lips moved to my neck. He started kissing and sucking it. He gonna give a hickey.
"Hayes," I moaned because of how good his lips felt. After moaning I felt his lips form into a smile.
I started pulling on the ends of his shirt begging for it to come off. He finally took his shirt making he rub me hands up and down his abs. He started to grind on me hard and fast. As his lips moved back to mine.
His hand moved to the end of my shirt asking for it to come off. I of course let him take off my shirt. After taking off my shirt his eyes got huge at my breast.
"You like what you see," I asked him smirking.
"Of course the most beautiful sight ever," He while taking off my bra revealing my breast! First thing he did is move his lips the my breast and began sucking them.
"Hayes," I moaned.
He kissed my body down to my pants and then taking them off leaving with just my panties on!!!

Author Note
What's going to happen next 👅👅👍!! I hope you liked it!! Sorry for the delay!! I still need a Jacob Girlfriend any takers :)!! Don't be afraid to comment!!