Reckless Chapter: 11

Lizzie POV
After having a lovely breakfast with my brother. I am ready to have a great evening with my crush. Ok I said in my head while laying my clothes on the bed. I am wearing flower crop top and black shorts with black and white vans. I am soo excited for tonight.. But he didn't call it a date... I hope it is. Before i can make my way into the bathroom Kimberly came running in crying.
"Kim what's wrong?" I asked Kimberly as she came over to where I was and sat on my bed wiping her tears.
"I gave Cameron my V-Card on Tuesday and we were soo into it we didn't use protection," Kimberly said crying and wiping her tears away. (Today in the FanFic it is Thursday)
"Wait are you?" I ask Kimberly.
"I think soo because everything I eat I throw up," Kimberly said as I walked over to her and hugged her.
"We need to check, Good it's only 5:00pm," I said.
"Ok," Kimberly said.
"Just let me get dress real quick," I said walking over to the bathroom.
Kimberly POV
All I could think of is Tuesday Night on day after we arrived at the Hotel.
-Memories From Tuesday Night-
"Cam, uhuhuh," I moaned.
"Kim Baby, I'm in love with you," Cameron Said thrusting into me harder and faster.
"Faster, More!!" I moaned even louder.
"Baby shhh your gonna wake everyone up," Cameron said covering my mouth.
-End Of The Memories-
The memories replay in my head. It was soo good. But why didn't we use protection this could ruin our life/relationship.
I guess I'm really not that young 18.
"You are ready," Lizzie said walking out the bathroom look flawless.
"Yeah, mhm But where are we going," I asked confused.
"We are going to the store to get you a pegenetcy Test," Lizzie said pulling me off her bed.
"Ok, but I'm driving," I said just making sure.
"I know that," Lizzie said laughing as we made our way out the door to the lobby and to the car.
As we made our way into the car I wanted to make small talk.
"So, Lizzie why do you look so Flawless," I said kinda knowing it had something to do with Hayes and her.
"Will at 6:30pm me and Hayes are going on a thing," Lizzie said.
"A thing, you mean a date," I asked knowing she feels alittle weird.
"Yeah, I guess," Lizzie said as we arrived.
"Are you ready?" Lizzie asked me.
"Yes, I am," I said confidently.
"Ok..... Let's go get it," Lizzie said.
As we walking in to walgreens everybody was staring us down. We wanted to hurry up and get out of there. So we got what we needed (Pregentcy Test) and left. So now we are back in the car on our way back.
"Lizzie I really am glad I have a friend like you," I said making sure Lizzie knew that.
"No problem, your my bud, my main bud," Lizzie said nugging me in the side while laughing.
"Lizzie I'm about to rush... it's 6:20pm," I said warning her this trip ran late.
"Ok come on step on it," Lizzie as I did exactly what she said to do.
As we rushed our back to the hotel we shortly arrived there. By the Time we got there it was 6:25pm which means we did ok driving.
Lizzie POV
"We're Here, Bye"I said running out of the car (trying not to be rude) so I can beat Hayes to my hotel room.
"Lizzie I was Just Looking For You," Hayes said from down the hallway of my hotel room. (Hayes is in a tux.... And he looks Smexy.)
"Oh really," I said I don't know why I'm just.. I need help ok.
"Yeah are you ready to go," Hayes asked.
"Yeah. But I don't have any makeup on so wait one minute," I said.
"Wait have no makeup on that's why you look gorgeous," Hayes said making me blush.
"Lizzie you don't need makeup, Your Beautiful the way you are," Hayes said making me blush even more.
"Thanks, your not to bad yourself," I said making him blush a little.
"Soo, where are we going," I asked.
"We are going........... you'll see," Hayes said grabbing my hand as we walked to the lobby. Then we started to walk out the door.
"No car," I asked Hayes.
"Nope, no need," Hayes said smiling at me.
"Ok pick me up," I demanded.
"No," Hayes refused.
"Plwease," I said like a baby.
"Your so cute I can't say no," Hayes said.
"Thwen Sway Ywes," I said like a baby.
Hayes POV
She looked so hot,gorgeous, Beautiful. She looked all the above.
"Fine," I said sinking in to her plan.
"Yay!!" Lizzie said jumping on my back.
"Wee," Lizzie said as I ran down the road.
"Are we almost there," Lizzie said playing in my hair.
"Actually, we are here," I said stopping while Lizzie climbed off my back.
"This is just a field," Lizzie complained.
"Yeah, but with me and you it can be anything," I said sweet talking Lizzie.
"Come on," I said running down the hill.
"Here I come," Lizzie said laughing running down the hill with me... we soon rech the end of the hill and now we are standing on a flat surface.
"Close your eyes," I said.
"Let me guide you," I said.
"Ok," Lizzie said closing her eyes as I grabbed her hand. Leading her down a long path. Which will turn to be a beautiful picnic.
"We're are here you can uncover your eyes now," I said.
Lizzie POV
"Omg, Hayes this is beautiful," I said smiling. Seeing a picnic under neath the Stars.
"Not as Beautiful as you," Hayes said being flirting.
"Come on m'lady," Hayes said taking my hand and walking me to the picnic.
As we got to the Blanket were we sat and talked and ate. Currently we are cuddled up next to each other because it got cold.
"Hayes, This is a date right?" I asked to clear things up.
"Lizzie of course it is... I was just nervous to say Lizzie would you like to got a date with me but now that I did it I am proud of myself also happy to be with a girl like you," Hayes said being charming Like always.
"Hayes what are we friends or," I said wanted him to ask me the question the will make this night the best.
"I guess that leads to my next question," Hayes said looking a little nervous.
"Elizabeth Caniff... Your a beautiful girl... And a girl I have liked for a while.... Your perfect to me.... I am completely falling for you.... Elizabeth will you be mine, my girlfriend," Hayes said.
"Of course.. I will Hayes I'm falling for you too," I said as Hayes a started to lean in so I did the same. And then the magic happen and our lips touched.

Author Note
Hey guys.. Liayes is on yay!!! I love you always 116 eyes Yasss.. You guys are awesome.