Reckless Chapter:7

Matt POV
After a few hours of sleeping with Lizzie in the chair still Taylor woke me up by smack camin me. But he didn't wake up Lizzie. After that I left and wrote a note to Lizzie for when she wakes up the say:
Hey Lizzie, I hope when you wake up your heart ache is gone. Anyway I left to take a shower and get ready for bed. Here's my number call or text me when you wake up. I left that because I think we kinda hit it off in there. At least I hope. I can heal the pain she is feeling. I already love her but I'm gonna take it slow with her.
-The Morning-
Lizzie POV
"Matt I love you too," I said smiling.
"I'm so glad your mine," Matt said blushing and smiling.
After that I heard the door close lightly which woke me up a little. I just sat there an smiled at my dream is Matthew really the one for me??
"Lizzie are you up," Somebody said knocking on the door.
"Yeah anybody but Hayes is allowed," I said hearing them walk in.
"It's me,, Kimberly," Kimberly said coming and sitting on the edge of my bed.
"Hey, you slept all day yesterday and today is the first show," Kimberly said pulling the covers me.
"But then I gotta see ugh," I said.
"I know Hayes shouldn't have done that he is just a confused young teenaged boy," Kimberly said.
"I'll pick you clothes you go get ready," Kimberly said.
"Ok." I said going to the bathroom and getting ready to hop in the shower.
Kimberly POV
After Lizzie went to the bathroom I look though her suitcase I pick out high waist shorts with flowers on then and a cute crop that says Swag in black lettering and has a matching Beanie for her long curly hair. And black and white vans.
"Can you bring me the clothes you pick out," Lizzie said from the bathroom.
"Yeah sure," I said walking to clothes to the bathroom door knock and opening it and giving her them.
"Omg I love it," Lizzie said.
Lizzie POV
The clothes Kimberly picked are awesome but don't look right on me :(. Any who I already have them on and I'm doing my makeup. I'm making a whole new me today but still funny an stuff.
"Are you girls ready," I heard some one behind the door say.
"Yeah," Kim and I both said at the same time.
"Ok come on the cars are waiting," the same person said.
After that I grab my phone and we walked out the door seeing everybody waiting but Matt was the only one who caught my eye.
"Hey Lizzie," Nash said.
"Hey," I said.
"I'm soo sorry about my brother he is stupid sometimes," Nash said walking toward the hotel exit with lingering behind.
"It's ok it was his choice and he picked the one who already gave him a heart brake," I said loud so he could hear it.
"Hey," Hayes said to me.
"Hayes don't f-ing talk to me," I said back.
"Hayes leave her alone," Matt and Taylor said.
After that I walk back to Matt the one who is making me happy at the moment.
Hayes POV
Lizzie just cursed at me. That hurt a lot I think I really I made the wrong choice. But she seems to be getting close to Matt maybe she deserve someone better like Matt.
Lizzie POV
We are in the cars on our way to the auditorium where this Magcon will be held I am in the car with Matt, Taylor, Nash, Isabelle, Cammie, and Kimberly. Hayes and Jacob, Autumn, and Mia are in the other car. This car is silent and we are going to be there any minute
"We're here, Get pulled," Cammie said.
"Yay!!" I said getting excited.
We all got out of the car and the Security Guards came and bought us inside were are fans are waiting. Now we are backstage.
"Hey Nashville," I heard the introducer said.
"I am happy to welcome Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas and His girlfriend Kimberly, Jacob Whitesides and his Girlfriend Autumn, Taylor Caniff and his Sister Lizzie, And last but not least Matt Espinosa.

Author Note
Heyy Kinda Weird End But Hey I'll Update Again Soon... 57 eyes I love you guys <3