Reckless Chapter: 19

Taylor POV
I can't sleep Mia is a freaking slut. She is cheating on me. I should have listen to Lizzie. I think the reason I can't sleep is because I don't have my little sister by my side. I love her a lot and miss her. I feel soo bad for not hugging her on her birthday. I'm a trouble brother. Wait Wait!! I'm going to try texting her even though I have done it like a million times.
To: Lil Sis
Heyyy Lizzie!! Can We Talk???
-3 Hours Later-
From: Lil Sis
Heyyy Taylor!! Mhhmm Sure!! I guess!
OMG!! she texted me back!!
To: Lil Sis
Ok!! I'll meet you in the lobby in 5 :-)!
From: Lil Sis
Ok! See you there.
Lizzie POV
I can't believe I texted him back. I just miss him. Life is really hard without my brother. His soo funny and I loved our old brother sister relationship.
"Bae!!!" Hayes said from the bathroom.
"Yes??" I answered.
"I fell in the toilet," Hayes said Then I busted out laughing and was soon joined by Hayes. Who came out of the bathroom soaked.
"Did you really fall in," I asked trying to hold in the rest of the laughs I have.
"No, I was sleep showering," Hayes said slowly walking over to me.
"Ok your soo weird..... But your cute too," I said touching his nose.
"If I'm cute that make you gawgoues," Hayes said making me laugh and blush.
"I gonna tell you something," I said Looking into his beautiful light blue eyes.
"And what would that be," Hayes said walking me the couch as we sat do and cuddled.
"I talk to Taylor and we're gonna hangout later today," I said smiling.
"Bae I'm happy for you," Hayes said kissing my forehead.
"Hayes Grier I love you sooo much," I said moving my forehead close to his so our noses are touching.
"Elizabeth Caniff I love you to the moon and back, Hayes said leaning in so our lips were touching.
While kissing which turn into a heated makeout session. I heard a knock at the door. Me and Hayes pulled away and I went to gooooo open the door.

It was Taylor!!!! he did say anything he just gave me a hug and of course I hugged back. Then he started talking.
"Lizzie please forgive me yes now I know Mia is a fucking slut, But me and Mia are over! And I miss our brother sister relationship. I really do!! Please just forgive me." Taylor said pulling away from our hug.
"I'm sorry about you and Mia but Taylor yes I do forgive you," I said smiling at him.
"Good.. I love you Lizzie," Taylor kissing my cheek.
"I love you too TayBear," I said smiling.
"Soo.. Magcon Tomorrow??" Taylor said like a question.
"Yup at 10:00am," I said reassuring him.
"Already I'm gotta sleep," Taylor said.
"Ok Love you." I said as I walked back in the Hotel Room and Shut the door.
"How was it," Hayes said looking up from his phone.
"Great, I love him," I said as Hayes came to me and starting kissing me!! from there we moved to the bed...

And Slowly Feel Asleep

Author Note!!!
Hey guys :-) What's up loves!! Interact with me :-)!! Thanks for soo many reads :-) :-)!! Next chapter a day with the Dallas Family :-)