Reckless Chapter: 21

- One Week Early -
Lizzie POV
Matt and I have been the happiest in years... He makes me feel amazing and loved... And my brother aka Taylor he was happy to see us together and he almost beat up Hayes but I just calmed him down. Hayes and I have talked he said he was sorry I forgave him but told him I am really happy and in love with Matt I think he understood... Just every since me and Matt have been together I am happy!!! I just love him soo much I can't let him go!!!
Matt POV
The definition of Lizzie is perfect!! I'm just in love with her!! She's makes my heart skip a beat!! To be honest I never felt this with a girl. Right now I am in a meeting because we canceled Magcon for a while until Cameron can come back. I am think about Lizzie 24/7. I miss her right now..
"Hey Baby," Someone whispered in my ear as their arms wrapped around my neck.
Look and seen the lovely face of my girlfriend.
"Hey Love... What are doing at our meeting," I whispered as Lizzie sat down in my lap.
"I got bored and missed you," Lizzie whispered.
"I missed you too," I whispered.
The weird is no one saw that Lizzie had came in and she is sitting on my lap. They must not care. That's great after this I owe Lizzie a night of love. It's already 5:00pm.
"Matt you got anything you wanna put in," Eric the new manger of MagCon asked me.
"Yeah in the shows... Can Introduce my girlfriend," I said as Lizzie jumped off my lap because Eric was looking at me... I hope he didn't see Lizzie... She's not suppose to be in here because she's a sibling.
"Yeah of course.. But may I ask who is your girlfriend," Eric asked me.
"Lizzie Caniff," I said proudly.
Everybody was looking at me.
"Well I don't know about that because she was with Hayes," Eric said.
"Please," I begged.
"Ok Fine... Meeting dismissed," Eric said as he walked toward the door and walked out.
"I love you," Lizzie said as she jumped on my back and kissed my cheek.
"I love you way more," I said as I gave her a piggyback ride to our room.
-In The Hotel Room-
"Show me you love me more," Lizzie said bitting her lip. Which made me turned on already.
"Baby are you sure you want this," I said also bitting my lip.
"Yes please," Lizzie moaned.
Right I am sooo turned on..
"Okay come here baby," I said as I sat down on the bed.
Lizzie POV
After Matt said that I ran to the bed and dived on it.
Matt is on top of me right now kissing my neck.
"Mattttttttt," I moaned.
"Babyyyy," He said on my neck.
I wanted to make him turned on first so I reached my hands down the his pants and felt his D.
"Babyyy what are you doing," He moaned.
"You'll see," I moaned back as I round us over so I was on top.
I started kissing him as my hand traveled down my his body feelings his abs and then a snake that is hard like a rock. I put my hand in his boxers without breaking the kiss. I just to run my finger up and down it fast.
"Lizzie," Matt moaned on my lips.
"Yes baby," I said back.
"Suck me!!!" Matt screamed/moaned.
Just then I ripped off his pants and tease him by playing with his snake though his boxers.
"Mhhhhmh!! Baby don't tease," Matt moaned.
Then Matt stood up and took off his boxers and moaned feeling himself.
I grab his snake from him and began to suck it..
"Lizzie........ oh my...... mhmhmgmmhmhm," Matt moaned.
Then he turned us over so he was on top. And he ripped off the rest of my clothes.
"Baby this is going to hurt," He said as he slowly entered me as a tear ran down my face.
"Baby does it hurt that bad do you want me to stop," Matt said I just nodded as he continued to enter me.
Then he thrusted in and I felt pure pleasure.... "YASSS MATT FASTER," I yelled as he quickly sped up his pace.
"Baby I'm sooooo fucking close," Matt moaned.
"Metooo," I moaned back.
"1.....2.....3.... Release," Matt said.
"That was amazing," I said.
Yess it was baby, there more were that came from, I love you sooooo much baby," Matt said.
"Matt baby I love you too," I said.
After that we just cuddle up and feel asleep like couple goals.

Author Note
Thanks to My friend who wrote the dirty part!!!! I hope you like it!!! 😍😍😍😂😂!! Vote, Comment