"Heh! We're the world's fastest hedgehog! Check it out! You'll be calling us 'Sir' before you know it!" Sonic rubbed his nose with a grin.

"We'll handle any challenge they have given us." Y/N grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic and Y/N are heading towards the castle.

"Time to prove ourselves as knights!"

"That's the spirit!"

They hit the giant crowbar, making the arrow release attached to the rope to the giant statue, causing it to fall towards the castle wall and made a big hole.

"Good heavens!" Caliburn exclaimed.

"Oh my God!" Wolflobe exclaimed as they slide on the rope.

"Heh heh... Sorry!"

"It's kinda our thing..."

They then jumped off the rope after going inside the castle where there's dark tunnels with torches.

"Where are we?"

"It looks like a waterway under the castle."

Y/N takes down the dark knights that are coming while Sonic takes down the gate. After it was opened, they easily took down more dark knights along the way as they stopped by the gate again and did the same thing they did earlier. Her taking down the dark knights and Sonic breaking down the gate.

"That was a bit riskier than usual."

"How fare are you, Sir Knave?"

Sonic ignored the name and took down the gate again as they got out of the waterway. It was now night time in the forrest they are in.

"Oh, it looks like we've got company! We'll just have to take 'em down!"

Clash after clash with Sonic and Y/N working together with their trusty sword, they slay almost 40 dark knights along the way through the settlement.

"Whoa! Don't lose your grip on me!"

"You sound like you're the one who needs a grip!" Sonic teased.

As they ran and skate, they managed to defeat all 50 enemies, protecting the citizens. Their mission was a success. Their next mission is to also give citzens 80 rings which they easily finished it while dealing with the dark knights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's close, but it seems you two somehow made it." Caliburn said as they ran for the next mission.

"Too easy! Piece of cake!" Sonic grinned.

"It wasn't all that easy, Sonic. We did get the job done in no time." Y/N said.

"Y/N is right. Do not let it go to your head." Wolflobe said.

"The girls are very much right, fool!" Caliburn said.

Sonic and Y/N stops.

"What's wrong?"

They look to see the kid sitting in the corner crying.

"Waaaaaahhh!"

"Hey! What's the matter?" Sonic asked in concern.

"Are you lost, kid?" Y/N kneeled down to their level.

"A great big dragon attacked my village." Kid cried.

"A dragon?!" Sonic and Y/N exclaimed.

"It took my Mommy and my Daddy and everybody away... Waaaaaahhh!"