Chapter 6: Cont. Journal of U.S. President James Hope

September 7 (evening)

I am stressing very much! Everyone in government is now very weary. I must tell you what has happened yesterday and today.

Yesterday morning, I was called to go to a very urgent meeting. I came to the meeting room and everyone there was very quiet. I sat down and we began the meeting.

"What is it?" I said to the Secretary of Defense Jonathan Smith.

"Mr. President, we have very bad news to tell you. We have been told that the Dragon Organization has taken over the Russian government!" said Jonathan Smith.

"Where is Russian President Nikolai Pajari?" I said.

"He has escaped before the members of this organization could enter the Kremlin, Sir.," said Smith,"Would you like to talk to him?"

"Yes, please," I said.

Jonathan Smith pressed the hologram button, and I saw President Pajari seated on a folded chair. His face looked very worried.

"President Pajari," I said, "Are you safe?"

"I am, thank you," he replied," Two-thirds of the population in Russia has joined this organization. My Prime Minister is the leader of the Dragon Organization of Russia and is now ruling Russia! President Hope, you must be prepared for a war!"

"President Pajari, we need to rescue you now!" I said," Where are you?"

There was something wrong with the hologram.
"I am in . . . Pa . . . France. Pre . . . Hope . . . Hur . .y!" he said.

"Can you say it again," I said.

All of the sudden, the hologram turned blue. Everyone in the meeting was looking at the hologram. The hologram then showed a different person, someone who I do not know. This man was very built. He was wearing a black suit and he was seated in a black leather chair. He looked at me and started to grin.

"Good morning, President Hope. I believe that I have interrupted your conversation with President Pajari," he said,"Oh, my bad. I haven't introduced myself. My name is David Malef and I am the leader of the International Dragon Organization, IDO for short."

"Why did the world's governments never knew about you until now?" I asked.

He started to chuckle when I said that.

"Oh President Hope," he said," You are right. The governments of the world did not know about us. We have influenced many people in the world, and they are very good at keeping secrets. More than one-third of the world's population is part of our group and it is growing. You will never know who is part of my organization, President Hope; but . . . You will find out soon."

"Why are you terrorizing the world?" I asked.

"It should be obvious, President Hope," he replied," I want our organization to rule all governments. Our organization will rule all countries and we will bring about a strong unity for all nations. Countries have different governments, such as your country's democratic federal republic or even communism, but I believe the whole world should have only one type of government. We should get rid of monarchies, communism, and all other governments; and replace them with just one. I also believe that the old traditions are not necessary anymore. We should obliterate old culture and replace it with newer ones."

"Then what type of government do you want to give to this world?" I asked.

"Well, if I would explain right now," he replied," It would take some hours to explain, but I don't have time to explain it that long because . . . well never mind. I will summarize it to you. First, I will rule as the world leader. There will be six leaders for the six habitable continents under me. I may possibly have another leader to "rule" Antarctica, just for my amusement. Under those leaders, there will be governors to rule every country in every continent. And under them, there will be mayors in every town and city.
"When I or the future world leaders die, then there will be a vote. The leaders that rule the continents will campaign to be world leader. The governors and mayors will vote for the next world leader. The new world leader will then appoint his successor to rule for his continent. Governors and mayors will be elected by the people to represent them. Do you like that type of government, President Hope?"

I was silent and I didn't respond.

"Well then," he said,"I believe you have heard that my organization has taken over Russia. In a couple of days, there will be rebellions in every country. In addition to that, there will be war . . . a world war and in every country . . . civil wars. We will rise and provide a peaceful society to all nations. We will be all united under my organization and we shall strive for Utopia."

This man sounds somewhat crazy. This world has many differences and I believe we can not achieve a utopian society . . . well not yet. Every country is based upon their culture. And if government takes out culture, then countries will not have their own identities. Nationalism will disappear, and there will be no unity. The type of government this man proposes is not obtainable yet. I believe there will be much bloodshed to the people who will rebel and disagree with this deceiving man.

He began talking again.

"President Hope, I encourage you to join my organization so that, perhaps, there will be no bloodshed in your country. You can join me and we will influence all nations to accept this type of government. If they don't, well . . . there will be lakes of blood until they finally accept it. If you do not join, then you will be suffering from the countries that are part of my organization. This war will have no neutral countries. All countries will join either the IDO Alliance or your NATO Allies. You have three days to decide, President Hope. Please choose wisely. I will talk to you soon. Farewell, President Hope."

The hologram disappeared, and everyone looked at me.

"What should we do, Mr. President?" said Jonathan Smith.

"We need to warn all the other countries of this organization," I said,"Let me talk to all the world leaders tomorrow. Please tell Congress about this organization and what is going to happen soon immediately. This meeting is adjourned."

Today, I went to the meeting room and on the wall were holograms of all the world leaders excluding Russia. Everyone looked at me and I began the meeting:

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. If you have heard, the government of the Russian Federation was taken over by a mysterious organization. This organization is called the IDO, the International Dragon Organization. This is the organization that had the Prime Minister of Great Britain assassinated and executed the bombings in Paris and Moscow. This organization wants to have a universal government system in which it destroys old traditions and cultures and also nationalism. The leader of this organization is David Malef, and we can not verify his identification. We have no information about him, but we are investigating his identity right now. We have been warned that the members of this organization will soon revolt in every nation. More than one-third of the world's population is part of the organization and it is still growing. The population of the world is 24.9 billion people and one-third of it would be approximately 8.3 billion people. This is a very big secret organization. Since they have taken over Russia, they have all access to all military weapons and technology. Please build up military forces and get ready to be in war. We will be soon approaching a world war; but this is a different type of world war, this is something new. This new world war will be fought with other nations that are under this organization as well as within the country. This will be both a world and civil war. We can not let them win. We can not have a world leader to rule us with absolute authority. We need to extinguish this organization immediately."

I then paused and said some encouraging statements:

"Lead your nations with pride. Lead your nations with hope. Lead your nations with encouragement. You are leaders, and we lead people to maintain hope and prosperity to all nations. We will not give up the fight against this organization. We all have rights and we will not give up our rights to them! The people should not be suppressed by this organization. Ladies and gentlemen, we are leaders; and we will do our job . . . we need to lead. This is for the Freedom, Prosperity, Hope, and Grace for the future. We are nations, and when we fight as one, we are one powerful army. May God bless you all and your nations."

The holograms turned off, and I was seated alone. We need to destroy this organization now!

This will be my last journal entry until I am able to write again. I will be very busy. Tomorrow I will tell the IDO leader that I will never join him at all! Tomorrow is the day that the world will
be at war. This is goodbye for now. All countries will fight tomorrow. We will not give up this fight. Let them come! Let them come!