Chapter 5: Cont. Journal of U.S. President James Hope

September 5 (morning)

For the past day, everything was chaotic and that's why I couldn't write in my journal. On September 4, I and my Cabinet discussed on how we should get some evidence about this Dragon Organization. We have decided to send three men to investigate this organization. We chose one government spy named John Teller, one journalist named Jesse McDeed, and a U.S. soldier named Thomas Grace.

Why did we choose these people? This is why:

John Teller- He is thirty years old. Very courageous and strong. He is very smart and has served the government for five years. He has discovered war plans from the countries that were not part of the Alliance.

Jesse McDeed: He is twenty-five years old. Very brave and kind. He has been sent to very dangerous countries to write about any current revolutions and cilvil wars.

Thomas Grace: He is twenty-seven years old. Very smart and helpful. He studied at West Point. He started serving the military at twenty three. He helped protect one of America's well-known journalist in Syria three years ago.

That was a very short summary about them. This is why we chose them. Last morning, I called these three men to come here to Washington on September 5, which is today. I will be seeing them this afternoon. I will tell you what happened later.

September 5 (evening)

I am back to write about what happened this afternoon. All three had come to Washington. They came to the White House at 2:00 P.M. They were brought to my office. I shook their hands and we began discussing about their mission.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," I said,"I apologize that I had to tell you men to come to Washington at the last minute; but it is very urgent and very important. You must promise me to not tell anything about this classified task to your loved ones or any acquaintance that you know."

All three of them promised.

"Good," I said,"You heard about the recent assassination in the United Kingdom and the bombings in France and Russia?"

They all said yes.

"We have discovered that they were planned by an organization called the 'Dragon Organization'." I said."We do not know why they did those awful attacks, but we do know that there are many who are part of it. I and my Cabinet believe there are members of this organization in the United States. We have chosen you men to investigate and find out about it secretly. If we would send investigators in every major city in the U.S., the members of this organization will find out very quickly. And if we send out the military to keep watch in every major city, the members will suspect and they will fight. That's why we have chosen you men based upon your profiles. Mr. Teller, based on your profile, you are a very stealthy spy and will not give up a fight. We chose you because you can get the info quickly and secretly. Mr. McDeed, your profile says that you are a journalist sent by 'Good Day World News' to write about events in dangerous countries. You are known for informing the world about the secret terrorist organization in Egypt called 'Pharaoh's Advisors'; and because of the information you have given to the world, the Egyptian government has eradicated this organization. We believe that you can find out about this 'Dragon Organization' and help us to eradicate this organization too. Mr. Grace, on your profile, you have protected a journalist in Syria three years ago. You did not know that the journalist had information about a terrorist group in that country. Thank you for protecting him. With your help, the Syrian government eliminated the group. That is why we chose you. You have experience in warfare and on protecting people, and I ask that you would protect these two men when investigating. Will you do the mission?"

"What if we do not?" asked John Teller.

"If you don't," I said,"then this organization will rise and will fight against the whole world. There are many members of this organization in this world. So far, the Russian government believes that 45% of their population is part of this organization and it is rising. Please do this for the world."

"I accept," said Jesse McDeed.
"Me too," said Thomas Grace.
"Okay then, I'll do it," said John Teller.

"Good," I said,"You must investigate this city first, then New York. Thank you very much for doing this. Oh, there is one more thing. Other countries are sending men to investigate about this organization too. If you see them, compare info and accept the other info too. Make sure they are for the country. I believe this organization knows we are investigating on them and will try to give fake info to us."

They all left and I was alone.

I hope they will find information about the Dragon Organization. We will have to find it out quickly because a secret uprising is happening under every countries' feet.