<<<<>>>>>><<<<<

     THREE MONTHS LATER

    "Zayn your children won't kill me before my time, they just keep kicking"

He laughed touching my big belly "They're fighting for dominance, that's why they are my children"

I glared at him. I'm eight months gone now, when we found out I'm having twins I started crying "Why did you do this to me Zayn, you never told me you had twins in your family"

" I'm sorry love, it never crossed my mind, my dad has a twin in his family so I guess that's why"

Hailey was really happy, even Tyler and Richie were eager to know the sex of the babies but Zayn and I decided to find out till they were born.

Hailey and Tyler loaded the children room with children toys while Richie bought cars. He said it's for when they starts going to school.

"So what are we going to name them?" Zayn asked dropping my juice.

"I don't know, haven't thought of that yet"

" Okay let's play a game, let call names of girls and boys, the first letter should be the same"
I smiled " Okay let's start"
" Amelia"
" Alicia"
We paused then shook our head.
" Hailey"

" Halsey"
" Yeah that's if they're both girls"
    As we were talking, I felt a sharp pain in my waist. I frown and breathed
"Are you okay?" Zayn asked

"Yeah, let's continue, Damon"
"Damian, that's if they're boys"
"Damon"
" Deanna"

" Michael"

" Mitchell"
Just then the pain came worse than the first "Argh..!" I screamed felt something liquid running down my legs.

"What is it? Are you okay"

I breathed "Zayn... I think my water just broke" He stood there in shock staring at the water. I felt another contraction again that brought tears to my eyes
"Stop staring and take me to the hospital now!! " I shouted jolting him out

" Sorry but it's not time yet" he paced back and forth as if confused " Now!! "

☘️☘️ Zayn ☘️☘️

  I took her to the hospital, torn between consoling her. I've called Mom they'll be here soon.

"You're almost ready, I know you're having the urge to push but hold it. I'll let you know when you're ready" The doctor said examining her.
" Sorry babe, just breathe"

" If it's easy come and give birth, where's Tyler? I need him" Her face showed pain but I can't do anything about it.

I got to the door when she called out "Zayn.. please don't leave me."

   I gave her a pained look before going to call Tyler.
"How is she?" They asked

"Tyler, she needs you"
    We both went inside, I took her right hand.
"Okay it's time, push now"

She squeezed my hand so hard I winced, I'm sure it'll bruise. Tyler gaped at her then fainted. The doctors called someone to drag him out.

     🌺🌺🌺 ASHLEY 🌺🌺🌺

  I could feel the strength leaving me "Zayn I'm tired, I want to sleep"  He kissed my lips looking seriously afraid

"Please babe you can do it"

"But it hurts.." I cried
" I know, one last time okay? " I nodded.

The doctor moved between my legs but Zayn pushed him out " I'll be the one to welcome the baby to the world"

" Push Ash, push" I did and we heard cry of a baby " It's a boy" Zayn cried. The look on his face made me fall in love with him more.

Another contraction hit me making me scream. A nurse took the baby from Zayn. Tyler came in again but when he saw me pushing he fainted.

"NOW!" I pushed and we all heard another cry.

          ...
     I woke up to a cry and saw Zayn trying to make the baby quiet. I smiled "Hi"

He turned and brought the baby to me
" Here"

" She's beautiful" I smiled as he went to the crib and carried the other baby and put him on my other arm.

."Should I let them in?" I nodded then he went to open the door..
He carried one of the baby before saying

"Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Damon and Deanna"

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>>>

FOUR YEARS LATER

      We were all in the living room when Richie dressed up to go out
"Uncle Richie can I come with you?" Deanna asked cutely

" No darling, not today" He said walking    out. Once he got to the door, water fell on him. He paused and slowly turned

"DEANNA!!"

Damon and Deanna laughed....
"Can I come with you now uncle?"

He wanted to say no but stopped when he saw her smirked evilly like her mother
"Yes sweetie, but I'll have to go change again"

     THE END