Chapter 6

🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋

      I dragged myself home after discovering that the father of my child is Zayn Miller, I'd have known if I'm into all this celebrity stuff.

     My child..... I put my hand on my tummy, I'm really pregnant...... The first time I finally decided to be reckless ended in pregnancy to a man who might have forgotten about me.

  I went to Tyler's room, took his laptop and turned it on. I searched Zayn's name and his recent pictures appeared.

He has different women in his arms in each picture. They're beautiful skinny ladies, some are models.

I wonder why he slept with me, maybe there was no available p**sy at that moment, to him I'm one of his slut he used for the night.

I sighed, I needed to look for work if I'm keeping this baby, I might as well drop out of school since my dad didn't leave any wealth for me.

Luckily, I found a job at a restaurant and booked for an appointment.

I got there and went to the receptionist

" Hi .... What can I do for you?" A blonde guy said

"I'm here for the job appointment"
:
:
After the interview....

    " Congratulations.... You've gotten the job"

I smiled"thank you"

"You can start tomorrow morning"

    I left there happy, the pays not much but it could at least put food on my table.

That  night, I and Tyler had an argument...

   "Why would you look for work when you have me here?" He shouted

" Then the borden would be too much on you, it won't be fair doing nothing. "

" I wasn't complaining Ash, I'd be happy to take care of you both"he said in a much calmer tone. After giving him reasoning with him, he agreed but wasn't happy about it.

    The next day, I jerked upright from bed and rushed to the bathroom, puking whatever was left in my tummy. Hope this won't continue one my first day........

     I got to work and met Lexi, a pretty lady. I admire her dark long her and creamy skin... It's better than my red hair and pale skin.

   "Hi, I'm Lexi and you're Ashley" I nodded , why is she telling me my name?

  She took my hand and started chatting, I kinda hate her cheerfulness this morning when my mood is sour but she's cool, I like her.

We had a  busy schedule that day, I heard they were expecting a celebrity that evening. By 4pm, most of the workers have home after their shift but I can't since I'm working full time.... I'll like nothing more than to go home , eat and sleep.

  "Ashley" I looked at Jeremy, a cute guy who looks like he is interested in me

"Yes?"

"Can you please help me take this to seat 405?   I need to go..... something came up"

Ugh...why won't they leave me for five minutes?

     " Sure" taking the cart from him.   I pushed it out of the kitchen darting glances around and found seat 405, but stopped when I saw who that was.....

   Zayn on a date with someone sitting not far from me