Stargazer Prime

Meanwhile the others were still fighting Terrorcons. When Unicron showed up and was trying to take over Megatron again and he was struggling to resist it.

"Megatron you have to fight it!" Bumblebee shouted to him. Only to be backhanded by him off the side of a cliff.

"No!" Megatron yelled see what he had just done but he was still struggling against Unicron's control.

Fortunately Bumblebee managed to grab onto a ledge but was having to fight off Terrorcons as he struggled to hold on.

Everyone saw that he was in danger but they all had their hands full fighting Terrorcons and Unicron who was still trying to control Megatron.

Lazerbeak got there and started blasting the Terrorcons away from Bumblebee but couldn't pull him up.

When to everyone's horror the ledge broke and Bumblebee was falling. When suddenly a hook shot down and he was able to grab it.

He looked and saw that it was attached to Remedy's helicopter mode and she quickly flew him to safety and transformed then smiled at him and they hugged.

After losing her sire when Ratchet fell to his death she wasn't about to lose Bumblebee who had become like a sire to her the same way.

"Ratchet would be proud of you." Bumblebee told her with a smile. That she returned before they both rejoined the fight.

Unicron was still trying to control Megatron who was doing his best to fight it. When Unicron made himself a body out of some ruble and was advancing to where Megatron was still struggling with his hold over him.

Throttle ran over and started fighting him. He could see where Powerhouse, Haze, Hornet, Yellow Jacket and Breakout were all busy fighting Terrorcons and Bumblebee and Remedy had joined them but they wouldn't get there in time to help Megatron. And Throttle wasn't about to abandon the old warlord.

"Go get to safety." Megatron told him not thinking Throttle could handle this. "Run!"

Throttle remembered his carrier telling him the same thing when he froze which resulted in her death. "Not this time." He thought.

Then he ran and transformed into his motorcycle form and made a U-turn and ran right over where Unicron's face was and used one of his grenades to blow up the body the chaos bringer had made forcing him to make another one. Because the only thing that could destroy him was the Matrix of Leadership.

Megatron smiled that was definitely Arcee and Wheeljack's son. Then he started helping him fight since Unicron seemed to have given up on trying to control him.

Throttle was quickly tossed aside where he was forced to fight some more versions of Unicron that had just formed and Lazerbeak showed up and started helping him. While Megatron was fighting the biggest one.

But everytime they destroyed one more showed up and the Terrorcons kept coming as well. At this rate they were going to be overwhelmed by them.

Throttle was still fighting some of the Unicrons when he saw the big one that Megatron was fighting grabbed him then squeeze and throw him into a mountain where he had to fight two more of him because Unicron kept making more of himself to fight them.

Throttle saw Megatron fighting them and one of them stab the former leader of the Decepticons from behind.
_                                                                        

Meanwhile Stellar opened her optics and saw the Matrix of Leadership was still glowing in her servos. So she did what Optimus Prime and Starscream told her to and put it in her chest.

Then she was surrounded by light. And heard both Optimus and Starscream's voices saying. "Arise Stargazer Prime."

Then her body change and got a little bigger and her color scheme gain a bit more white with her pink. (So her colors actually resemble a Stargazer lilly.)

Then she flew off to help her friends and save Cybertron.
_                                                                       

The others were still locked in combat when they saw a strange jet fly over.

"Who's that?" Asked Hornet. And everyone looked.

"Stellar!" Breakout exclaimed happily still recognizing his sister even though her form had changed.

They all looked and Bumblebee smiled seeing that she was the new prime.

Stellar flew over to where Unicron was and she opened the Matrix of Leadership and used it on him destroying him. And making all his doubles and the Terrorcons crumble to dust.

Then they all cheered seeing that they had won and Cybertron and the rest of the universe had been saved and Unicron had been defeated.

Then Stargazer Prime landing and they all greeted her glad she was OK and happy that she was the new prime and that they had won.

"Sire said to tell you that he and Carrier love you." She told Breakout. Which made him happy.

"So Stargazer Prime huh?" Yellow Jacket told her. "Cool."

Then Lazerbeak flew over acted sad and panicked. So they followed him and found Megatron laying on the ground having been mortally wounded in his fight with Unicron.

"I'm afraid there's nothing I can do." Remedy said sadly see the old warlord's wounds were fatal.

"I'm sorry for everything I did during the war especially for my treatment of Starscream." He said looking at Stellar who was now Stargazer Prime.

"It's OK he forgave you along time ago." She told him.

"You've done him proud." Megatron told her then his optics stopped glowing as he went offline with a smile on his faceplates. The old gladiator could finally rest in peace.

Then they took his body back to the Autobot base they would lay him to rest the next day.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. The Epilogue is next. And I'll try to get it up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.