Ch.1

Y/N POV

I was in my families restaurant helping out my sister, Nadia with getting order's and serving. My brother, Shorter has been wearing a disguise so he's not caught by Arthur's men. I felt a buzz and took out my phone, one of Shorter's gang member's texted me saying someone is looking for the boss and that they were sent by Ash along with a description of the person. I went into the kitchen and passed Shorter the phone. I put away the rag and cleaner that I had in hand and grabbed a notepad and pen to take orders.

I heard the bell to the front door ding, I made my way over and laid eye's on the male that met the description I was sent. "Table for one?" I asked the male.

He looked nervous, "Huh? Uh, yeah." 

"Sit wherever you'd like." I told him and then walked away from the table and watched Shorter interact with the stranger. Nadia took care of the guy that was obviously following the male who's supposedly sent by Ash.

~Small Time Skip~

"Y/N! You coming with?" Shorter asked me. I gave him a nod yes and quickly tied my shoes then followed my brother to Dr. Meredith's office.

When we got into the building we quietly climbed the stairs and when we were about to turn the corner we saw two guys standing outside the door. Shorter gave me a look that meant to rush in on the count of three. Three...Two...One! We ran up the stairs and gave one solid punch to one of the thugs keeping watch and slowed their momentum down to not make too much noise.

Standing by the door, "I'll even let Ash watch." We heard Arthur say. The two of us looked through the crack of the door and once Arthur had his back to us Shorter held a gun to the back of the loud mouth's head. 

"It's your life that's going to end." My brother said calmly.

Arthur's men turned around, "Shorter and Y/N!" They said surprised taking note of me too.

"Your big mouth was so loud, you didn't hear your watchmen go down." I said standing next to Shorter.

 "Drop'em." Shorter demanded the other. "Or I'll bust his brains out." He threatened.

"Damn it." They cursed under their breaths as they placed their guns on the floor.

I noticed the doctor with Arthur not putting his weapon down, "Forget it, old guy. You can't kill people." I told the nervous man.

After those words left my mouth, somebody was opening the curtain next to me. The doctor looked shaken up by laying eye's on the male. "Griff!....No way!" His hand with the gun was lifted up. "No, you're supposed to be dead!" The doctor exclaimed. "Why are you here?" he continued to panic.

The mysterious male looked up, "You..." He reached out slowly. "Banana fish...Abra..."

The doctor panicked, "Stay away!" He took aim and shot the unknown male the other female in the room screamed. Arthur took that as the opportunity to elbow me and Shorter then knocked the gun out of my brother's hand. 

The bruised doctor shouted, "Griffin!"

One of Arthur's guys went up to their doctor and took the gun away. "Give me that." He aimed it at Shorter's head and fired.

"Shorter!" I yelled out and my brother backed away from Arthur.

"Later, Shorter and Y/N." The loud mouth said as him and his buddies ran out. The last guy tried to shoot Shorter but I kicked his back to get him out.

"Eiji, get down!" My brother yelled to the Japanese male. I crouched down out of shooting range.

"Tell Ash we'll be back." Arthur yelled at us.

"Damn." I heard Shorter mumble. He then went to help Eiji out of the rope. "You okay?"

"Thanks." Eiji's eye's were focused on the male that was bleeding, "But him..." The three of us stood above the doctor and nurse as they tried to stop the bleeding.

"How is he?" I asked the doctor.

"I'm doing what I can." He said as he applied more towels. "He finally came around and remembered something. Don't die now. For Ash!" 

I wore a confused face, as did the males next to me. "Why Ash?" Shorter asked with a raised brow. "Who is he?"

"Ash's older brother." He said while giving us a side glance.

I let out a small shocked gasp.

~Small Time Skip~

The three of us were standing outside the doctor's workplace, "I wonder if Ash's brother will be okay." Eiji voiced his thought's

"We'll just have to leave it to the Doc. I'm just glad you were safe." I nodded in agreement with Shorter's words.

"But they took away the bottle. I was supposed to give it to you." Eiji said sadly.

"Being alive matter's more than an object and I think Ash would agree with that too." I said. 

"It must be something really important seeing how upset they were." Shorter reasoned.

"Did you find me through...uh, what's your name?" Eiji asked me.

"Sorry about that. I'm Y/N Wong, Shorter's younger sister."

"I'm Eiji Okumura, nice to meet you." He reached his hand out and I shook his hand.

Eiji turned his attention back to my brother, "No, I was at Chang Dai." Shorter said.

"Where?" The black haired male asked.

Shorter pulled out his hat and fake mustache, I was laughing at Eiji's realization. "I couldn't say because you were being followed." The purple head explained.

"Well Eiji, are you going to return to Ibe?" I asked the Japanese male who looked a bit guilt. "Come on, you can stay with us for the night and meet up with Ibe tomorrow when it's safer." I suggested and Shorter agreed with me.

"Okay, I'll go with you." Eiji answered with a small smile. I grabbed his hand and guided him to our apartment above the restaurant.

When we arrived I tried to get Eiji's mind off of Griffin's death by talking with him until he felt comfortable to sleep.

It's been a long day for him.