Chapter 22

Shinso POV:

After hearing the crash from the dorm above me I get this horrible feeling in my stomach like someones in danger. I put down my cup of coffee and diary and rush upstairs. as I rush down the hall I realise its Todoroki's dorm. I see Kirishima already trying to get into his dorm by force

"Whats going on?! I heard a crash and came running" I say with a panic in my tone of voice

I get no response, Maybe he didn't hear me. I move closer as Kiri manages to break the door down, Rushing inside the dorm. I follow closely after him. We rush around the door, calling todorokis name and looking in every room in the small dorm but cant find anything, until kiri makes his way into the bathroom and screams.

"OH MY GOD, SHINSO COME HERE" Hes cries

"Oh my god.." I say whilst bursting into tears as I collapse onto my knees on the floor, Face in hands. My crush, My love, My hero, Shoto Todoroki...

'911, what's your emergency?' i hear in the background

"AMBULENCE PLEASE, MY FRIEND HE-HE'S GOT A MASSIVE CUT DOWN HIS ARM AND IS UNCONCIOUS AND SEEMS TO HAVE OVERDOSED ON SOMETHING" He yell-cries

"Okay sir, please calm down, we'll be right there ok?

"O-ok..." He says, wiping his tears

He hangs up the phone and comes running over to me "They'll be here in a minute" He cries

Izuku POV:

I sit in the cold, dark room as Shigaraki decides to go to the door to see who is there, being followed by Toga  Dabi. i am alone, this is finally my chance.

"I AM HERE!" I hear from the background.
I can hear fighting from the other room as aizawa bursts into the room. he unties me and grabs my hand, dragging me into the van outside. All might finishes up fighting the villains and jumps into the van as we drive back to the dorms. "H-how did you find me?" I say, shocked I'm still alive. "You left your cellular phone device in the woods, my boy"
"Thank you for coming to get me all might and mr. aizawa." I say, gratefully. "H-how's todoroki???" I say, concerned.
"He misses you my boy. We will go see him soon once recovery girl checks you out for wounds"

Todoroki POV:

I wake up in a bright, white room. My arms are covered in bandages. I look over to my right to see shinso, asleep in a chair next to my hospital bed. As I start to drift off back to sleep, my phone starts ringing. I lean over to my bedside table and pick up the phone. It's all might.

"Hello?"
"Hello young Shoto!, it is I, All Might!. We have rescued young Midoriya!."
"Really?!, I'm in the hospital right now. When do I get to see him?"
"Soon. Why are you in the hospital young hero?"
"It's a long story.." I say
"We will be up to the hospital when Izuku is done with recovery girl."
"Alright. See you soon. Also please tell izuku I love him..."

"Was that All Might??" I hear shinso say as I put my phone back on the bedside table

"They found Izuku. He's coming up to the hospital soon"

"Awesome!" Said shinso

Izuku POV:

We pull into the UA high parking lot and All Might walks me to recovery girls office as aizawa goes to the classroom to do some paper work.

"Good morning, recovery girl!, I have young Midoriya with me!, it turns out he is alive, we found him in the forest!."

"Excellent, I shall assess him now. Please step out of the room for a moment.

"Yess ma'am" All Might says while exiting the small, white room.

*timeskip to when recovery girl is done*

We arrive at the hospital and rush up to Todoroki's room. I'm so excited to see him again.

"Shoto!!!!" I yell with excitement
"Izuku!!!!" He excitedly yells back

I rush over to him and hug him as tight as I could.
"Give us a moment?" Shoto says to Shinso, All Might and the nurse

"Sure thing" Shinso says, winking at Shoto.

As they all leave, I get this overwhelming urge, I leap onto Shoto's hospital bed and start sitting on his lap, facing him and looking directly into his eyes

"I love you, Shoto.." I whisper into his ear
"I love you too Izuku" he says back

I caress his cheek with my hand and we start making out. We kiss and kiss and kiss until we eventually pull away, breathing heavily. Shoto pulls me into a warm embrace.

Hey guys, should I continue this story?