Intrologue

This story and it's containing characters are fictional. I do not own the rights to the media contents of this story, aside from the book cover. With mentioning this, I also heed warning about the act of copying this story for ownership beside my own. Should this occur, appropriate actions will be taken.

On another note, I do hope you enjoy this story! I'm elated it has made itself popular enough to become worthy of a sequel! I want to just thank you for the support! It means the world. Now before I ramble onward, here's Dangerous & Anew, sequel to Inhaling Alongside You. Enjoy!

Marilyn Edmond. All Rights Reserved. ©

Prologue

His final words were "Marry Me", she wholeheartedly says "Yes". Things are perfect, right?

The BAD tour has ended it's last leg. Months have passed and the future is the only thing to look forward to. A ring, a new album, and a finalized career as a touring dancer. Jesse and Michael have it all. With thing's seemingly looking up, Michael and Jesse focus on drifting away from the spotlight just to grip a new reality of marriage and family. Life has seemingly worked it's efforts for the best of Michael and Jesse.

But, when negativity arises new conflicts emerge. Ugly truths and horrid lies spread like wild fire. Twists and turns erupt unbalances between Michael and Jesse. How long can they hold on? Can Michael and Jesse keep the pieces of their new found puzzle together?

Love is a path that most take, enlightened with the thought built upon a promise of eternal happiness. The path reveals many thing's along it's roads. The many thing's on Loves path may test, push, and even hurt those whom have dared to trespass. But, in the end a result is still gifted to bare.The question is, will the results attest merriment or will it grieve a disastrous toll to pay?