𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

       'svetlana's dad.' kermit informs me.

       'what's he doing here?' the girl asked, as he turned his back to us.

       kermit shrugged as the man served lizzie and jazzy sodas with a smile and he said something in russian. creepy. didn't he make svetlana work for him as a hooker? lizzie thought to herself.

      'barkeep!' frank yelled as he and a pack of dirty homeless people entered the bar. 'six bloody marys. hold the mary, here we go.'

      'i hate bloody marys.' one of the kids groaned.

       'tomato juice prevents scurvy, and beggars can't be choosers.' frank tells him. 'put your stuff over there.'

      'did you find a new family to let down?' i asked.

       'why don't you go talk to new carl?' frank says, pointing over to some little boy.

       'that kids like five years old,' she replied, crossing her arms.

      frank shrugged and got a good look at svet's dad. 'who's this?'

       'svetlana's father.' kermit repeated what he had just told me.

      'welcome, comrade.' frank said to the man. 'i'm frank gallagher. me and my kids drink for free. also, we're gonna be staying in the apartment upstairs for a while.' lizzie scoffed, helping jasmine take a sip of her coke. 'if kevin were here, he'd sign off on that because he once tried to kill me and he would like to avoid prison.'

     'just get out of here, frank.' lizzie said, sitting down beside her younger sister.

       'also, assuming you're a communist, you understand the rich helping out the poor.' frank continued, ignoring me. 'so i'll just need those drinks. not for the kids. no alcohol for the kids. they drink virgin marys. and the key, which kev keeps in the register right there.'

         lizzie crossed her arms and took a sip of her own soda.

       'sprechen sie english?'

       after that, svetlana's dad threw out frank, his homeless posse followed. maybe svet's dad is good for something.

ੈ♡

       'carl!' lizzie yelled entering the gallagher house before realizing the two eldest gallagher boys were talking in the living room.

       'he's not here.' ian informed me.

       'sorry, am i interrupting something?' lizzie asked, setting jasmine down on the couch.

      lip shook his head, 'nah, you're good.' the girl sat down on the couch, with a frown molded onto her face. 'you okay?'

      'svetlana's weird dad that literally sold her into sex slavery is staying with us and it's making me uncomfortable.' lizzie explained, grabbing jasmine's hand.

      'svetlana's dad.' jasmine repeats.

       lizzie turns to her and asks, 'we don't like him do we?'