❤️💬↗️likes by thesebitcheslovesosa and 8,769 others
thedonari.: get at me pooh😍😩

thereal.niy: fine ass😏
talkedablayyy: sis😩

thereal.niy

❤️💬↗️liked by 10,675 thereal

thereal.niy: put her to the test and she keep passing🥰

the.onlyshae: you is fineeee
random: Dubs could do better 🥱
^dubsfrmdabull: get off her shit

thesebitcheslovesosa

❤️💬↗️liked by 14,657 thesebitcheslovasosa: I'll shoot yo mammy with this gun

thesebitcheslovasosa: I'll shoot yo mammy with this gun

random: 😍😍😍
^thedonari: dismissed baby girl
^^ you won't do shit cracker bitch
^^^theonly.niy: but i will. wassup?

the.onlyshae

❤️💬↗️liked by the

❤️💬↗️liked by
the.onlyshae: baby momma drama🖤

dubsfrmdabull: nephew 💪🏾
talkedablayyy: sissy pooh✨
random: deadass baby dad

(imagine)

"Hoes be so outta pocket." Ari chuckled.

"No but really." I agreed.

We ate and I dropped Ari off at her house.

"Hey ma!" I yelled walking into the house.

"Hey girly." She waved putting her feet in my dads lap.

"Daughter." He nodded his head.

"Father." I smacked his neck then went up the stairs.

I put away all the stuff I bought at the mall with the exception of Jays things. I decided I wanted to change, so I took off my set and went to put on some leggings and one of Jays hoodies. I put my hair in a ponytail and slid on my fur slides.

"Aye y'all I'm finna go give this stuff to Jay I ain't seen him since I came back home." I grabbed my keys and a water.

"Tell the hood ones I said wassup." My dad flicked through the channels.

"Tell my son I said hello." My mom waved.

"She swear this his mf son, like bitch what if we were to break up today. What you gon do?" I mumbled getting in my car. I sighed and pulled out, I been driving all day and I'm really tired. Imma just take me a nap when I get to the trap.

I drove the 20 minute drive with Summer Walker playing in the background. I lived in the suburbs, my parents started they business and moved us out the hood. But you can take a family out the hood, but can't take the hood out the family.

I parked in front of the mail box and grabbed his bags. I locked my door and headed towards the front.

I earned a couple head nods from the guards and dirty looks from the girls. I smiled and waved and continued on my way in.

"Niy- the hell you doing here?" Sosa's eyes bucked outta his head.

"What the fuckkkkk." Ant dragged coughing on his spit.

"Ayeeee boss lady, wanna go for a walk?" Skippy came up to me and tried to grab my arm.

"The hell wrong wit y'all?" I mugged.

"Uh nun, hows the um weather?" Sosa asked.

"Nigga we live in the south, cold and cloudy." I stale-faced him.

(if you live in NC you know that our winters cold and our summers hot😩)

"Ion got time I came to see Ja-NO!" Skippy cut me off stepping in front of the stairs. I bitterly chuckled.

"You got 5 seconds..." I huffed.

He stepped to the side and I continued my way up there. I walked to the door and twisted the door knob.

I looked down at my anklet and back up. The bags dropped outta my hand as the door opened. My words got caught in my throat and I felt my eyes water.

I shook my head and ran out the door.

"HOW COULD YALL?" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"Sis please don't put us in the middle of this situation." Sosa begged.

"You right, there ain't no middle. It's fuck all y'all." I wiped my tears and stormed to my car.

"NIY BABY PLEASE WAIT UP!" Jay ran out the door.

"What the hell Jay? The one time we need to come together you do this shit. You was enjoying that shit too. And to think I was coming to show you how much I appreciated you. YOURE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA." I screamed in his face.

"You gotta believe me when I said it meant nothing. Come on Niy you love me, I love you." He grabbed my hand.

"NO I HATE YOU! Fuck you and everything that comes with you. Don't call me, don't text me, don't come looking for me, hell don't even think about me." I snatched back.

"I thought it was Always & Forever." His voice cracked.

I threw the promise ring at him and ran to my car. I broke down at the wheel and screamed.

I turned on the car and the one and only Layton Green turned on.

"Really god, you wanna have a bad bitch in distress." I mumbled pulling off.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jay standing in the middle of the road. My phone started to ring and I saw it was my mom.

"Hel-HES UP!" She screamed cutting me off.

-

Sooo I did a thing😗