Disclaimer and a semi -important authors note

I do not own the Marvel Cinematic Universe or Percy Jackson.

Trigger warning: abuse, torture, gaslighting, suicidal thoughts (?), character death.

The whole story is in Percy's POV there might be one or two times it's in Clint's but other than that it will always be in Percy's.

Demigods like Jason Grace, Malcolm Pace, Annabeth Chase, Nico Di Angelo will be apart of the story. Obviously the Romans exist because Jason.

I've messed with the years to account for Percy's actual age and I don't feel like changing it so, while the first Avengers movie happens in 2012 that doesn't fit with the timeline I have set so Avengers won't occur as it normally does because Percy and Clint aren't at S.H.I.E.L.D. yet. Obviously Clint is an Avenger and needs to be on the team.

I'm from America and so I will not be using the metric system. You'll see miles, yards, feet, and inches but no kilometers, centimeters, or meters. Sorry, I was never taught it and I don't feel like using it.

I have edited this but let me know if I've missed something so I can fix it. I appreciate and respect CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Don't be mean for the sake of being mean nobody has the time for it and nobody cares.

That's it, thank you very much and enjoy!

Ciao Fuckers!

226 Words