Finally Free

3rd person POV
Five year old Takara sat patiently at her desk, wondering why her parents sent her to wait in her room. The creak of her door opening made her whip her head to the doorway to see two maids standing there with a tray of ..... Cups? Takara looked questioningly at the maids. " Miss Takara we have been ordered to bring you up some.. Uh grape juice in case you get thirsty" one of the maids told her. With that, they left. On the tray were a few cups and a carton that said grape juice. Beside the juice was a note. the note said one thing. And that was the fact that Takara wouldn't ever be able to leave her room ever again.
--------------------------------------
16 year old Takara's POV
My chewed nails scraped along the walls of my dull bedroom as I carved words and drawings into the grey paint. My eyes wandered around my room, taking in every detail once again. The multiple holes in the walls from my fits of rage, the scratches and dents in the metal door which led to the outside of my room, and my favourite, the empty juice cartons. I knew what I was. I knew what kind of creature I was since a year after I was locked away. One of the maids got a paper cut on one of my storybooks when she tried to take it from me. I didn't bite her, but I knew by my reaction that something was wrong. I looked through all my storybooks that she didn't take and found a Dracula one. Then it all made sense. Grape juice? Bullshit. They filled the cartons with blood. they literally thought I was that stupid. I growled at my thoughts and punched yet another hole in my wall. A small squeak was heard from outside my room. With a loud sigh I got up from my spot on the floor and waited for my platter of 'grape juice'. But I never got it. The maid scurried in and apologized for intruding. Pff yah right. "Miss Takara. Your parents have requested for me to come up here and get you dressed and cleaned up. You are going to school." The word school made my eyes widen and a smile grow on my face, scaring the maid. But I didn't care. I was getting out of this prison. I danced around my room before my maid picked out my clothes and placed my headphones on my bed. "Please get ready Miss" and with that she left. I was giggling like a child as I put on my clothes and gently placed my headphones around my neck. As I walked out of my room a butler came and gave me a phone and a backpack. I looked through the backpack and took out the cinnamon gum, throwing the backpack and its contents onto the floor. I skipped down the hallways and ran down the stairs, humming one of my favourite songs. After slipping on my leather ankle boots I twirled to the limo and jumped into the seats.

~SKIP CAR RIDE~

Casually walking down the pathway leading to my dorms I began to remember something. What if they trap me in my room? What if they lie to me and treat me like some monster? I mean, I know that they are all vampires two (Because I read the letter from the school and the rule book) but I could still be an outcast to them. you know what Takara? Woman up and deal with your problems. Stop acting like such a man. I laughed at my thoughts and looked up to find myself at the entrance to the dorms. I took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door. A man with dark hair and a scarily blank expression opened the door. "You must be Takara. Welcome to the night class milady" he said and moved out of the way. "Uhm thanks n all but just call me Takara" gosh what was with this guy? I walked in to see a small empty sitting area. "The others are in their dorms, sleeping. I will show you to yours if you'd like" he asked and I just nodded. "My name is Kaname. Kaname Kuran" he just stared at me as if waiting for some kind of reaction of some sort. "So are you like important or something" I said, obviously bored. Someone growled behind me and I spun around nearly dodging a punch to the face. "How dare you disrespect Lord Kaname like that you ignorant brat" She hissed. I quickly analyzed her and realized one thing; she's got the hots for the creepy dude who answered the door! I smirked at her and then glanced at Kaname but quickly back to her, obviously hinting something. She blushed and apologized to 'Lord Kaname' before walking back to her dorm room with her head down. "I apologize for Ruka. She is somewhat fond of me you could say" Kaname said. I snorted and internally rolled my eyes at what he thinks is 'somewhat fond'. We arrived in my dorm within a few short minutes. "Sooo do I have a roommate?" I asked. "Yes. Her name is Rima and I hope you two get along" then he left. I slowly creaked open the door to find an orange headed girl with pigtails and a blank expression. "Hey I'm your roommate. Names Takara" I said tiredly. "Rima" she stated with no emotion. After I settled in and sat on my bed I sighed loudly and debated wether I should go to sleep or not. "Pocky?" She asked and I looked at the sweet treat in her outstretched hand. I shrugged and muttered "hell yah" making her laugh which surprised me and her causing us both to break into a fit of giggles. This place isn't that bad.

A/N: I'm going to say this once and once only. I don't own Vampire knight I just own all of the characters I created and the plot twists she makes in the story. This is based off of the anime NOT the book and if there are any spelling mistakes please let me know in the comments.