Chapter 7 : Next Time?

Start from the beginning

She looked at him, only to find his gaze stuck on something.

The mark.

"I... I did not notice it was visible, I tried ti conceal it, but.. sorry" she managed to say.

"Why are you sorry when I was the one who gave it? Don't be. I just..." he could not finish the sentence.

"Let's not talk about it" she said, pressing her eyes closed for a second.

He glanced at her. And then at the hickey.
He did not know he would leave a mark. It  made him want to taste her skin again. To soothe it.

He clenched his jaw to suppress the slight blush that was slowly creeping in on his face.

He touched the spot, making her hiss at the contact. She felt as if his touch is burning her skin. He caressed it, softly, slowly and then he gently hid it with her stole.

"Hide it well next time." he whispered in her ears.

She snapped her eyes open and saw him smirking.  And the next moment, he left.

What did he mean!!  Next time!?
She wondered as her mind registered his words.

She gasped as realisation hit her. There will be a next time.

She gathered her things up and left for home.

He saw her coming out from the exit door,and waited for her to notice his presence, as she stood by the side waiting for a cab.

Shehnaaz, as if feeling his eyes on her, looked in his direction, to find him leaning on his car,with his hands crossed across his chest. He smiled at her.

What is up with him?? She thought.

As he approached her, she felt flustered and did not know how to slow down the thud in her chest.

"Come, I'll drop you. " he said.

"No, No. I cant be having you drop me all the time."

"I'm not dropping you all the time, Miss Gill."

"You've no idea but you absolutely are, Mr Shukla"

"Its just been 2 times, if we count today and if you allow me,Miss Gill."

"What if I deny?" she said with a glint of challenge in her eyes.

His jaw clenched and then she heard him say "I'll pick you up and then make you sit inside."

She did not expect that. Holy shit, she did not see this coming.

"So, choose!" he said stressing on his words.

"Fine. I'm coming. But a condition!" she said rolling her eyes at him.

"What!?"

"You are not dropping me home everyday. Unless it really an emergency." she said, pointing a finger at him.

He grabbed her hand in his, and said "Are you forgetting I'm the boss?"

"Inside the office. Work hours are over, Mr Shukla." she answered him back.

He couldn't help but smile wide at her feisty behaviour.

"Come" he said, pulling her towards the car.

They were silent throughout the whole ride, but it wasn't awkward. It felt nice. Peaceful. Calm. This silence was pacifying ans serene.

"Good night" he said, opening the door for her. "Don't worry I'm not coming in" he said with a mischievous smirk.

"Shut up!!!" she shouted, trying hard not to blush.

"Okay!" he said putting a finger on his lips.

She let out a giggle.

"Good night, Go now." she said, running inside her apartment.

This felt so right. Just sitting beside each other, surrounded by silence, and still not letting awkwardness take over the soothing serenity, it felt so right. Like they both were waiting for it.

They did not want to stress out on what they were feeling. Or what was going on. Or where was it leading them to. But this felt good.

That was all they knew.

    **************************************

Hey guys! Sorry to have kept yall waiting since long. Recent events on twitter and in the fandom were disappointing and disturbing. This took longer than necessary. Just a message for yall.

We have seen Sidharth expressing himself in BB13 and in the ivs and in the live. He definitely will not shout at the top of voice about his love, but he expresses himself through his actions. Doubting him or blaming him or judging him is not right.

Have faith in the ship. Remember that we survived the manipulated promos of the channel for one whole season, we survived MSK and the ivs where Sana said it was one - sided and where Sidharth stated they weren't more than friends. But then, also know that he is not someone who will let the world know his personal things. Those are meant to be told only and only to the ones whom he trusts and they already do know.

Have faith on Sidharth and Shehnaaz.