Chapter 4

Recap:
Pheobe and Louis.

Hannah's POV

"Hi, Hannah," Pheobe started.
Louis was looking down at his phone, so he couldn't see me. I stood in the doorway, like a statue.
I was shocked, scared, confused, relieved, happy, tingly, excited, and plenty more.
So I did the only thing I could do at this moment.
"BLOODY HELL!" I screamed and slammed the door.
I ran into the kitchen and hid in a cabinet, hearing the bangs on the door from Pheobe.
"Hannah! I know you're in there you just opened the door. What happened? Are you okay? Hannah- Screw this. I'm coming in!" And I heard it stop but the door open.
I got out and tied my hair infront of my face like a unicorn horn so nobody could see my face.
I'm not usually this weird I swear.
"Hannah! There you are. I got worried." Pheobe said coming up to the counter I was behind, pretending to make the coffee.
"Yeah, sorry, I- uh-," I said in a different voice. I peaked at Louis face to see him staring at his phone, impatient look on his face.
"I-The coffee! Yes the coffee! Um- It caught on fire," I said scratching my neck.
Pheobe looked at me strangely. "You okay?"
Louis groaned.
"Phoebes, I got to go return something for Zayn," Pheobe groaned, "Hannah, it was nice, uh, meeting you," Louis said. I looked through my hair to see his eyes, not as lit up and childish as they used to be.
"You too," I said.
"Love you," Lou said turning around.
"Lo-," I started to say but I stopped myself, almost blowing my cover.
Yeah.
My cover.
"Love you too," Pheobe said and he left.
"Okay now what was that all about?" Pheobe interrogated me.
"Oh, nothing much. Let's unpack!" I said and walked over to the boxes.
"That was my brother, Louis. I had him come because he wanted to make sure you didn't kill me. And for moving heavy boxes," She said.
"That's nice. He is in One Direction, right?"
"Yeah,"
"Cool,"

*7:30pm that night*

"Phew," I sounded, lying on my bed.
Pheobe just left, her sister Daisy, picking her up.
I got in the shower, and did the usual routine.
I laid down on my bed and fell into a nice peaceful sleep.

Knock knock.
"Grrrrrklsjddlskmxlskjdlk," I groaned.
I walked into the living room, checked the clock, it saying 9:37, and went over to the door without thinking.
I opened it, my eyes still closed, and my brain half-dead.
"Hannah! What? What are you doing here?! I've missed you!" I heard and arms wrap around me. I blinked a couple times, taking in my huggers appearance.
Brown, curly, messy hair. Brown tropicalishy shirt. Black skinny jeans. Black satellite hat.
WHEN DID I GET TRANSPORTED TO A RICE FARM.
"Uhhh," I just said.
He let go and backed up, allowing me to see his face.
"HARRY!" I screamed and jumped in his arms.
"Uhhh," Pheobe said.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I amspending the week at Louis', and Pheobe wanted to invite you over for breakfast, Louis was still asleep, so I said I'd go. Now same to you." He said.
"This is my hometown, after I left I needed an apartment, and I happened to get it here," I replied.
"You know, Harry? How? What's going on?" She asked.
"Harry, why don't you tell her what's up,"
"Okay, Pheobe, Hannah wants to talk to you," Harry said and rushed out the door.
"THANKS FOR THE HELP HAZ!" I screamed.
"What's going on?" She asked.
I sat her on the couch, and started to talk.
"Well, I know Harry because.........we used to work at the same rice farm,"
She gave me a blank look.
"Ok fine. Uhh," I said and explained the whole Louis thing.
Not the whole thing though.
She is too young for some of it.
"What....." She said speechless.
"WERE GOING TO BE SISTERS!!!" She said and jumped up, jumping around squealing.
"Uhhh. I don't know," I said and she stopped.
"What do you mean?" She said and sat back down.
"I- I told you how we broke up. I don't think he will want to be with me after that. And he doesn't even know I'm here, so...." I trailed off.
"Well he is going to know. And no tails on your face this time." She said, and got up.
"It was supposed to be a unicorn horn," I said sadly as she ran out of my flat. I heard her laugh from outside the door.
Twenty minutes past, and I figured she wasn't coming back, so I went into the shower.
In the shower I forgot about what she said and got lost in the smell of my shampoo.
Vanilla Mint.
As I was getting out, I heard something that sounded like foot steps and talking, but I didn't think anything of it.
I opened the door and went into my room, getting dressed in a grey shirt, jeans, and just socks.
I'm not going anywhere so no shoes just yet.
I was putting on my little eyeliner, and heard Pheobe.
"HANNAH I KNOW YOURE HERE. I DIDNT SEE YOU LEAVING THE HOUSE. NOT IN A STALKERISH WAY.... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....COME OUT INTO THE LIVING ROOM!!" I heard he yell.
I grumbled and walked out into the living room, going straight to the kitchen and not looking up.
"What Pheobes?" I yelled, making some coffee.
"What did you want to show me Pheobes?" I heard Louis asked.
"Shit!" I whispered. Or I thought I did.
I yelled it instead.
"What's wro-," Louis rushed in and caught me, statue still, ready to get into the cupboard.
"Uhhh," Was my brilliant response.
"Hannah?!" He said and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.
"I love you. I missed you. I-" He said and his lips smashed into mine.
Our lips molded perfectly together, while Pheobe was taking pictures.