Chapter 11

Hannahs POV

*March 20, 2015

I walked in the place Louis and I's baby shower was going to be held. I looked around and smiled as Louis' arm snaked around my waist, his hand resting on my slightly bigger baby bump."Lets get started on decorating, we have four hours," I said since it was 11:00am, and the Baby Shower was at 3:00."Okay, madam, I'll go get the boxes for decor," He said in a posh accent, skipping away back to the grey truck he just bought, since everyone knows he drives a Range Rover he figured he'd get a new one to throw them off course...I sighed and looked around, mentally deciding where everything would be. Louis jogged over with the boxes of decorations, putting them on the ground beside me. "The caterer called and said they'd be here fifteen minutes late," He told me."Thats fine, I scheduled them forty-five minutes early anyway," I smiled and started to open the tubs of decorations we bought.

*During Baby Shower*

We were all sitting down, after opening presents, enjoying the free food and talking, when I looked at Louis, silently asking him if it was a good time to announce the big news.He nodded and smiled. I took that as the queue to stand up, Louis doing the same.Louis took a knife to tap on his wine glass to get everyones attention, but instead tapped to hard and shattered the, thankfully empty, wine glass."Shi-!" He yelled as glass fell to the floor beneath him, but stopped in the realization that there was children present.All the young adults-including Louis' grandmother-laughed, the older adults looked disappointed in Louis, the younger children looked so confused and alarmed, and Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall died completely.I on the other hand, facepalmed, and took the knife and broken glass from him, and put it out of his reach.He chuckled nervously, and cleared his throat."Um, hi, sorry. We have some news. Um, as you might or might not know, a couple days go we went to get another ultrasound," Some people nodded, some didn't."Well, we did, and we found out that we, are having two healthy girls!" Louis and I smiled, as did everyone, along with clapping, except my father. He still wasn't to excited that Louis and I are seeing each other, or the fact that he got me knocked up."Along with that," I said, "Our wedding day is set for May 10th, 2015, we will send out invitations with further detail, and we hope to see you all there," Louis and I smiled, everyone clapped, and we sat back down.*At home (9:00)

I was watching Zoolander, when Louis approached me fresh out of the shower, in only a towel."Hey, babe?" He said, sitting on the couch next to me."Yeah?" I said as Will Ferrell pretended to be a little girl licking a lollypop."Since we are going to start a family, I think we need a bigger house. So I think we need to buy a new one,"I looked at Louis, "Okay, when do you wanna start looking?" I asked the half-naked boy."Right after I get dressed," He replied and sped off, losing his towel in the process."Yo, Tomlinson! Keep it PG there are baby's in the house!" I chuckled at the blushing man."Ha ha," He sarcastically laughed, grabbing his towel and walking to the bedroom.A few minutes later he came out with my laptop, on a page with mansions in Doncaster."How did you get on, I have a password..." I trailed off."ShaneJennaNathanLiaAndPewdsMostlyShaneAreBae is not the most secure passwor of all time," He answered, sitting on my legs."Is too," I kicked him off."Rawr," He said and sat down next to me, showing me house he wanted to get.He told me about it, me nodding along. " I like it, we should get it," I yawned."Okay, we'll look at it tomorrow, lets go to bed," He said.