Part 29: To be Longer With You

Start from the beginning

I shook my head. Then, I left them. Breakfast need to be prepared soon as the customers of Chef Tine have come.

"Milk?", I heard Sarawat offered his little brother.

"Yes, please", Phumuad replied him.

"You can reply with words?"

"P'Tine will be mad if I just nod my head", Phumuad replied with his chummy little mouth.

I smiled.

"He is easily mad", Sarawat mocked at me.

"Same as you, P", Phumuad hit to the point.

"You will get two yolks for breakfast Phom", I told Phumuad. "You are my good little brother", I laughed hardly.

Sarawat gave me his pouted face.

He proceed to prepare milk for Phumuad.

Actually, I doubted about Sarawat. He is a cold guy, he didn't care for everything. But, when talking about his brother, I adored him. He takes care of his brothers better than for himself.

Sarawat put the milk on the table, in front of Phumuad. That little boy took a sip.

"P'Tine is better", Phumuad made his comment.

Sarawat smiled sadistically. Then, he lifted that little boy, then took his seat. He put that little boy on his lap, then startled to tickle that boy. Phumuad laughed hardly. He beg for a mercy.

It took for a while until breakfast ready.

"Where is Phukong?", I asked to Sarawat.

"He left in really morning"

"Why?"

"Seems he is interested to something. Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head.

"Don just shook your head", Phumuad warned me. "Use word to reply"

"Phom..........", I and Sarawat shouted at that little boy in unison.

But, that boy just giggled.

He will become a rascal like his brothers.

--*--

Phukong POV

I went to that Open House earlier.

I walked as quick as possible to Architecture Department, they held a short workshop that day. I registered a day before, seat was limited. But that morning, I need to ensure that I will not be late. That workshop became so important for me.

I saw at my watch, seems that I come too morning. But, when I entered to the workshop, it became so crowded. A lot of participants have been ready, most of them were girls. I understood what their intention is.

P'Mil.

Then, I looked for any remaining seat. Finally I got it. The last one, at the corner of back side.

Shit.

Actually, I could get a better place if I came earlier. I sat on that spot annoyingly. I waited until the workshop started. I just waited.

I became so sleepy, but my stomach was crawling. I missed breakfast. So, I recalled of him.

P'Tine.

With his delicious food.

--*--

It was almost the midday, the workshop has just dismissed.