Chapter 10 - Wow, didn't know I was an emo child now

A police officer took Vikter out of the room for questioning. "Do these two have any family they can stay with? If not, we will have to take them into foster care." The police officer asked.

"He has a father who abandoned him somewhere in America. We're not blood related but I see these two as my own children. Me and my husband have been thinking about adopting the two when Shoyo got out of the hospital anyways." Vikter said.

"Do you know who his father might be? We need to ask if he wants the kids before we can hand them into you." The police officer asked.

"Yes it would be ——- Hinata."

"The famous actor?"

"Correct. I can call him if you need me to."

"That would be helpful."

"Do you understand English?"

"I do."

"Alright."

Vikter grabbed his phone and called the number he hasn't called in years, the phone rang two times before a deep, rough voice answered.

'Hello?'

"Mr. Hinata it's been awhile. It's me Vikter."

'Vikter why are you calling me suddenly?'

"—— was just thrown in jail and the police wanted to see if Sho and Natsu could live with you. If not me and Yuuri would love to adopt him." Vikter said, it sounded more like Vikter was going to adopt the two and not leave any room for argument.

'The public doesn't know I have kids so could you keep them? Plus I wouldn't be able to take care of them properly with me having to travel the country.'

'Alright then guess I'm getting my little Sho and Natsu." Vikter cheered out before handing the phone to the cop.

"Hello sir, My english bad so me apologize. me need confirm that Shoyo and Natsu are staying in Japan with Vikter and Yuuri."

"Correct."

"thank you." The call ended and adoption papers were soon brought out for Vikter to fill out.

Vikter walked back to the room, papers in hand. He took a deep breath before walking in. He was kinda worried when he saw the team still there but soon realized that they were talking and having a fun time.

"I have a surprise for Shoyo, Natsu, Lev, Kenma and my dear husbando," Vikter announced, gaining everyone's attention.

"I would like only these people to stay in, Shoyo, Natsu, Lev, Kenma and my dear husbando and our emo child."

"Wow didn't know I was an emo child now," Yuri joked. The Karasuno team left after much hesitation. Yachi somehow ended up staying because of Hinata and Kenma. The team

"So I have taken the liberty to sign a very special piece of paper." Vikter saw the looks on Natsu and Shoyos faces. He gave them a smile before opening his arms for the two.

"Welcome to the family you two." Vikter finally says, making Yuuri, Yurio and Lev run up to the hug.

"My big brother and mini sister really joined the family!" Lev said.

"Папа you really adopted us?" Shoyo asked in a quiet voice, almost like he was scared it was a joke.

"Of course my маленький подсолнух (little sunflower) I have the papers right here." Vikter said.

"What does that mean?" Shoyo asked innocently while studying the paper

"I'll tell you soon маленький подсолнух" Vikter softly said.

"I like that... маленький подсолнух such a fitting name for our Sho." Yuri said, giving only Sho, Lev and Natsu a hug