chapter fifty-six

"M'lady" Aaron said with an English accent. He had walked a little faster than me so he could open the car passeneger door. I laughed gently and shook my head at him.

"Why thank you kind sir. I just might have to reward you for being such a gentlemen" I winked hoping he would get the hint. I saw his eyes widen in bewilderment. I stepped past him and entered the car. He closed the door after me, rounded the car to drivers seat and put it drive.

"Hey Aaron?" I asked turning to him

"Mhmm" he responded

"I was wondering if we could make one stop before prom" I said, while fidgeting with my hands. It was a common habit I have when I get nervous.

"Depends...where do you want to go?" He slowly asked.

"The cemetery"

He took his eyes off the road and looked at me"You want to see your dad" he stated. She I didn't respond he took my hand in his and gently squeezed it. "Babe of course you can see your dad"

I have him a small smile and reached over to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you"

A few minutes later we pulled up outside the cemetery yard. "You can wait here. I will only be a few minutes" I said while unfastening my seat belt.

"Are you sure?" He worryingly asked.

"Yes" I laughed. I opened the car door and closed it shut. I then picked up dress so it wouldn't drag across the floor too much a d walked past the car. After about a thirty second walk I finally made it to my fathers grave stone. My eyes immediately zeroed onto his picture on his grave stone. "Hey dad" I whispered. I bent down but only squatted down so I wouldn't get my dress dirty. "I'm sorry for not visitng sooner" my bottom lip started quivering. I closed my eyes.

"Get a grip Sierra" I said in my head. I reeopend my eyes and blinked the tears that had formed in my eyes away.

" I just wanted to let you know that not a second goes by where I don't think of you. Mom told me a few days ago that when I was born you said you couldn't wait till the day I go to prom. She also specifically said that your plan was to scare off my date and then you would go with me instead" I laughed, shaking my head at the bizzare idea he had. I continued talking to him until I realised that I've been here for over five minutes. "I have to go dad" I said standing up. "I miss you and I love you so much" I looked at his grave stone one last time before turning and walked away.

As I approached Aaron's car he stepped out and walked over to the passenger door to open it.  "You don't have to do that you know" I chuckled, slipping into the black leather seats.

"I know but I want to. Plus my mom said I have to be extra gentlemen like today" he laughed. He closed the door and  got imto his seat. He turned on the engine but we weren't moving. I moved my head to the side and noticed him looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Are you Ok?" He replied with a question. I sighed and looked down at my newly manicured nails. "Not really, no but having you here with me is honestly helping" I smiled. I found my arm stretching out towards him. My elbow landed on the back of his seat and my fingers made my way to his hair. He leaned over and his warm lips found mine. His lips moved in harmony with mine. His hand found the back of my neck, bringing me closer towards him. His mouth left mine and next thing I knew his lips were on my neck. I let out a gasp at the feeling of his warm mouth on my bare skin. I closed my eye in ecstasy and couldn't help but let out a moan. His lips found mine again. I gently started sucking on his lower lip and bit it.

"Fuck" he rasped under his breath. I pulled away and finally got a breath.

"We should probably start going now" I said pointing to the road. He cleared his throat and nodded. I slouched back against my seat and he drove off