Chapter nineteen

Sierras pov(the night before the test)

I had just finished eating dinner on my own again because my mom was still out at work. Once I was finished I started studying for the maths test tomorrow. I had asked Aaron after school if he wanted me to help him but he declined. He didn't want me neglecting my time of study because he wants me to do well too. To be honest I already knew everything as I like to study everyday. It helps take the pressure off the day before a test.

After studying for an hour I decided to text Aaron to see how he was doing.

Me- You up?
My baby- Yeah but soon I'll be 6 feet over because this maths studying is killing me
Me- 😂don't say that. You will do fine, you've been doing so well in the grinds I've been giving you
My baby- but what if I blank out. I can't afford to fail because then I'll be failing my teammates
Me- You wont blank out and if you do it's ok. I know how much work you have been putting
My baby- I wish you were here with me instead
Me- well I did ask you earlier...
My baby- I know 😩
Me- Anyways keep studying I'm gonna go shower
My baby- I wish I could join you

I rolled my eyes at his comment

Me- bye Aaron

The next day
I woke up a lot earlier this morning giving me time to go through my phone for awhile. I looked through the group chat the girls and I created and noticed I missed some messages from them.

I got up and got ready for the day. I was rummaging through my closet looking for what to wear but sighed in defeat when I couldn't find anything. Then a red hoodie caught my eye. I took it out and my eyes widened when I saw it. It was the hoodie Aaron had given me when I slept over at his house after what happened at the party. I guess I forgot to return it. I'm definitely wearing this. Plus it was the middle of December so I may as well. I paired it with black leggings and white Air Forces.

I brushed out my straight, brown hair and settled on wearing mascara, a little bit of foundation and lipgloss.

After I was done I walked down the stairs where I saw my mom putting my breakfast on the table.

"Good morning" I chirped
"Good morning how was your night?" She asked
"Yeah it was fine"
"Good before I forget after school I'll need you to help me put up the Christmas decorations" she said sipping her coffee
"Yeah sure" I replied

We continued talking over breakfast until I had to go.

"Wait where did you get that hoodie?" My mom asked. I looked down and remembered it wasn't mine.

"Oh it's Aaron's"
"Ahhhh Young love" my mom laughed
"Mommmm we aren't in love...yet and I have to go so bye" I said and left but not before kissing her cheek.

Once I got to Veronica's car we made our way to the school. We did our normal routine which was putting our books in our bags and then talking till the bell rang. I noticed that Aaron wasn't even here yet. I looked over at his friends group but he was nowhere in sight.

"Guys give me one minute I'll be back" I said to the girls. I walked over to his friends where they were all laughing at joke that was said

"Hey guys have you seen Aaron?"
"Yeah he was here like 10 minutes ago but then left that way." Justin said pointing to the left. "He looked pretty anxious. I think he's just nervous about the test especially since it's first period" Josh added

(Side note: in case you forgot Josh is the guy Veronica has been talking to)

"Ok thanks I'll see you guys later" I waved. I walked back over to the girls and told them that I'm going to go look for Aaron. The one place I knew he would be was the class room, so I went there.