15| forever and ever baby

two days before the first day of third year|

[y/n] opened her bedroom door, she dropped all her luggage onto her floor. She immediately flew to her bed and plopped herself into it.

"I made sure to dust things off for you," her mother spoke from the door frame.

"Thanks, mom," she yawned as her body cuddled deeper into her bundle of blankets, exhaustion taking over her body.

"Get some rest, dear," her mom smiled as she watched her not so little girl fall into a deep slumber.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

"[y/n] [l/n] !!!" Maki barged into [y/n]'s room scaring half to death, as [y/n] was literally texting her that she had arrived last night.

"MAKI?!"

"EXCUSE ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GOT HERE?!?" her best friend jumped onto her immediately.

"I was literally texting you right now !" [y/n] wrapped her arms around her tightly.

"Maki,"

"Yeah, [y/n]?"

"When did you get boobs?"

"HUH?!"

The two then let out a fit of laughter and spent the rest of the day talking, eating, and gossiping.

"God, I've missed you!" [y/n] sighed as they sat on her bed, which was covered in snacks.

"We all missed you!"

"We?" [y/n] raised her eyebrows.

"The big 3!" Maki exclaimed, and her face then turned into a smirk.

"Especially Tamaki," her black eyebrows did a wiggle.

"BOY has he grown! You know what? I kinda see why you were crushing on him," Maki then got a face full of pillow.

"Were?! Girl, I'm still crushing on him! You fake fan! I'm on og Tamaki simp!" [y/n] crossed her hands and gave her best friend an angry look.

"STILL?!" Maki burst out laughing.

"Forever and ever, baby!"

____

a/n:
DADDY CHILL
(y'all are daddy btw 🙈)
the amount of growth this story is getting is crazy! bdjskaksjd i love y'all omg
11k ?!?!
THANK YOU AHHHH
i'm not toooo stumped anymore, but i still lack a bit of ideas so be patient with me 🥺😩
but amajiki is my baby so i'll get ideas eventually 🥰
ANYWAYS
stay safe and much love y'all 💜
-marle

(p.s. sorry for the short chapter and grammatical errors 😞)