1| ready ?

U.A. Entrance Exam|

"THEY LOOK SO PRETTY!!!" [y/n] best friend sprinted behind her as they both walked towards their beginning to become heroes

MAKI OZE
QUIRK: FLAME CONTROL! SHE CAN CONTROL ANY FLAME FROM LONG DISTANCE RANGES! SHE CAN DEFLECT AND USE OPPONENTS FLAMES AGAINST THEM! BUT SHE CAN'T START HER FLAMES WITHOUT THE HELP OF HER HANDY GADGETS!

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAVE FINALLY GROWN IN!" Maki was screaming from the top of her lungs.

"Maki, please, you're embarrassing me!" [y/n] whined as her wings drooped downwards.

[Y/N] [L/N]
QUIRK: STUNNING WINGS
HER WINGS TAKE AFTER A BUTTERFLY. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL BUT DEADLY!!! THEY CAN RELEASE ALL KINDS OF POISONS, DEVASTATING WIND ATTACKS, AND EVEN PSYCHOLOGY ATTACKS! IF DAMAGED, THEY ARE ABLE TO REPAIR THEMSELVES BUT A PAINSTAKINGLY SLOW RATE!

"I'm sorry I've just been waiting to see your wings!" Maki walked behind [y/n] her bright violet eyes scanning [y/n]'s almost entirely developed quirk.

"I know, right! They were so small in middle school. I couldn't even use them to fly!" [y/n] couldn't contain her excitement anymore; her wings shot up again. At this point, [y/n] was even more excited than Maki was. The only difference is that [y/n] able to control her emotions a lot better than Maki.

"They are so big now! Your wings are almost like Hawks, but you know less chicken looking!" Maki finally made her way besides [y/n].

"They are almost fully grown, after 2nd year they should be at full size," [y/n] grinned as they made their way up the stairs of U.A. High school.

"Ready to kick some butt, [l/n]?" Maki placed a fist into the air.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Oze," [y/n] swallowed nervously.

[a/n]:

hope you enjoyed!

thank you for reading 🥺❤️

much love and stay safe 💜

-marle 💜