6| glances

1st year of U.A. High School|

"Ahhh," [y/n] sighed as she floated down to the ground.

"That's enough for me today," her butt landed on the rugged floor, and her head hung in exhaustion.

"You did really good!" Neijre smiled as she patted [y/n]'s head.

"Not as good as you four," she whined her wings, covering her face in embarrassment.

Cute. Amajiki thought as a small quivered smile began to spread on his lip.

"We are all different fighters here!" Miro tried to lift her spirits.

"Yeah, yeah," she mumbled, her wings then brought her back to her feet.

"This was fun," Nejire squealed as she hugged Maki.

"It really was!" Maki returned the hug.

"Let's do this again sometime?" [y/n] suggested as she stretched her body and her wings.

"Yes!" Mirio grinned, as he looked at Amajiki who's indigo eyes were glued onto [y/n]'s wings, a habit he had developed since the first month of school.

"Tamaki," [y/n] turned her gaze at him, causing his eyes to dart back towards the ground.

"About what happened earlier—" she began to walk towards, a blush now clouding her face.

"Ah! It's fine! Please forget it about," his voice shook while his body tensed up, he also managed to hide deeper behind his hair.

"Tamaki, are sure? I really want to make it up to you, you helped me out so courageously today," she gave him a bashful look.

"I didn't do it for something in return," his voice sounded so gentle, yet it was laced with so much anxiety.

[y/n] smiled at his comment, "Oh...Well if you ever want to—"

"I..uh..have to go," he turned around, quickly leaving the rest behind, not even waiting for mirio. [y/n]'s heart sank a bit, and she couldn't help but want to keep speaking to the shy boy. Since the two would hardly speak to each other, [y/n] found it quite exciting when they did exchange a few bits of conversation.

"Bye, Tamaki," she smiled sweetly, even though [y/n] faced his back.

"Bye," he babbled, immediately regretting being so closed off and rude to the girl who wielded the wings that never left his mind.

☼☼☼

Her [e/c] eyes watched the way his indigo hair fell from the sides of his face. Her heart skipping a beat every time they made eye contact. The two managed to be placed right next to each other in class.

So imagine the two continually stealing glances of each other. Amajiki infatuated with her wings, while [y/n] kept finding new things to love about Amajiki. Another thing she found absolutely adorable about him was the way he would hunch harder every time the teacher would call his name.

"Psst, stop staring, you're drooling," Maki whispered while throwing a small wad of paper at [y/n].

"Shhh," she hushed her best friend that sat to the other side of her.

"Do I need to move you two?" the teacher scowled.

"No! Ma'am," [y/n] sat up straight, her wings stiffing up as well. Amajiki cheeks burned at sight; his eyes widen in amazement.

Little did she know, his feelings for her only extended to her wings. Amajiki still doesn't see [y/n] for the beautiful human being she really is.